forum

[resolved] My osu! keeps disconnecting from bancho

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
osu lol
Problem Details:
So my osu! keeps disconnecting from bancho and it causes a lag spike while in-game. It's quite annoying as it makes me sometimes miss circles or causes slider breaks.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20170616.1 (latest)
nibs

b3tt3xx wrote:

Problem Details:
So my osu! keeps disconnecting from bancho and it causes a lag spike while in-game. It's quite annoying as it makes me sometimes miss circles or causes slider breaks.

It might be something on your end since there isn't anything on the osu! status twitter.

Try whitelisting osu! in your firewall, but if you have a internet connection that is really weak/goes on and off a lot I don't think there's anything you can do besides getting a better connection.
Topic Starter
osu lol

nibs wrote:

b3tt3xx wrote:

Problem Details:

It might be something on your end since there isn't anything on the osu! status twitter.

Try whitelisting osu! in your firewall, but if you have a internet connection that is really weak/goes on and off a lot I don't think there's anything you can do besides getting a better connection.
thanks for the advise, but the problem seems to be gone and everything is working fine now. ;)
WhiteBeer_old
This Is Happeneing to me and i cant fix it?
MinaMitte123
I'm having the same problem. Whitelisting didn't help.

All help is appreciated :)
JaMoe
Try to connect with a private network.

That worked for me
Death
This thread is a year old and marked as resolved.

Please make a new thread if you are having issues.