forum

That's not a ________

posted
Total Posts
show more
Edgar_Figaro
that's not a dinosaur about to fucking decapitate you, that's just an animatronic
keremaru
that's not just an animatronic, that's a robot from the 90's.
DJ Enetro
That’s not a robot from the 90’s, it’s Hatsune Miku
Westonini
That's not Hatsune Miku, it's an actual living, breathing female Homo sapien!
johnmedina999
It's not an actual living, breathing female Homo sapien, it's 3DPD.
Achromalia
That's not a 3DPD. It's a sentient organism of a feminine nature with a physical figure that's biologically better suited as a partner instead of the drawings we obsess over.
johnmedina999
It's that's not a sentient organism of a feminine nature with a physical figure that's biologically better suited as a partner instead of the drawings we obsess over, it's a Homo sapiens whose DNA consists of two "X" chromosomes, which gives the Homo sapiens the qualities of a higher tone of voice, a shorter stature, and other features we describe as "feminine" compared to Homo sapiens whose DNA consists of exactly one "X" and one "Y" chromosome; and which, by the nature of Homo sapiens, is imperfect and is prone to making mistakes that displease a fraction of other Homo sapiens which prefer flawless female Homo sapiens of our own creation that only exist inside the animated realm and are flawless in every way.
keremaru
that's not a homo sapien whose DNA consists of two "X" chromosomes, which gives the Homo sapiens the qualities of a higher tone of voice, a shorter stature, and other features we describe as "feminine" compared to Homo sapiens whose DNA consists of exactly one "X" and one "Y" chromosome; and which, by the nature of Homo sapiens, is imperfect and is prone to making mistakes that displease a fraction of other Homo sapiens which prefer flawless female Homo sapiens of our own creation that only exist inside the animated realm and are flawless in every way, that's a flawless japanese girl.
vinnicci
That's not a flawless japanese girl, that's just a 2d drawing made by a man.
johnmedina999
You know, we could go at this all day.

That's not just a 2d drawing made by a man, she's my wife!
Achromalia
That's not your wife, that's your mother.
Edgar_Figaro
That’s not your mother, that’s your sister
vinnicci
That's not your sister, that's your trap brother.
Achromalia
That's not your trap brother, that's your uhhh *ahem* futa tomboy sister.
DJ Enetro
that’s not your *ahem* futa tomboy sister, it’s yuhaii
Westonini
Yo what the fuck is happening here

That's not yuhaii, that's an overly realistic dakimakura!
Achromalia
That's not an overly realistic dakimakura, that's your best friend!
levesterz
Fine read here
Thats not your best freind that's a hobo that just snuck in to your house to steal some food but somehow got caught while stealing your food.
Refills
That's not your best friend that's a hobo that just snuck in to your house to steal some food but somehow got caught while stealing your food, that's a deliveroo guy!
keremaru
that's not a deliveroo guy, that's a guy dressed for halloween too early!
Refills
that's not a guy dressed for halloween too early, that's tesco, stocking the shelves full of christmas-related items in september!
Redstonian101
That's not tesco, stocking the shelves full of christmas-related items in september, that's my first map!
Achromalia
That's not my first map, that's where my first mistake took place!
Redstonian101
That's not where my first mistake took place, that's getting spammed with notifications by discord!
Achromalia
That's not getting spammed with notifications on Discord, that's getting some messages from pretty cool people from pretty cool servers!
Redstonian101
That's not getting some messages from pretty cool people from pretty cool servers, that's being idle on osu! for a long time!
Achromalia
That's not being idle on osu! for a long time, that's just me lurking around the local osu! forums!
keremaru
That's not you lurking around the local osu! forums, that's a skeleton trying to learn the default dance in the corner!
Achromalia
That's not a skeleton trying to learn the default dance in the corner, that's just a very awkward and fidgety skeleton in an undesirable social situation!
TeeArctic1
That's not a very awkward and fidgety skeleton in an undesirable social situation, that's just a decayed body using their ribcage as a xylophone
johnmedina999
That's not just a decayed body using their ribcage as a xylophone, that's a wandering soul with a taste for music!
Achromalia
that's not a wandering soul with a taste for music, that's a miserable emo skeleton!
keremaru
that's not a miserable emo skeleton, that's my manifested calcium!
pentaqola
that is not your manifested calcium, that is your glass of milk!
Radiohead
That's not their glass of milk, it's a white cylinder!
keremaru
that's not a white cylinder, that's a rock headed to crush us all!
pentaqola
that is not a rock... that is an asteroid, and it is about to hit us at full speed!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
That’s not an asteroid, that’s toe stub coming at you at 20 mph
keremaru
that's not toe stub coming at me at 20 mph, that's my old joke!
johnmedina999
That's not an old joke, it's a dead meme!
show more