forum

[resolved] i have a problem with some skins pls help

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
tinky-kun
hello every time i click with any device i have like mouse or tablet or keyboard it clicks for some skins. let me explain when im holding my left click with my mouse with raifs skin the cursor gets bigger or it could be the keyboard too but when i leave the left click on my mouse it just goes back to its normal size. im sorry if my english sucks lol
Death
That is a feature of the skin. To change it, you'll need to open the skin's folder (you can do this from settings), edit the "skin.ini" file inside it, and set the line "CursorExpand" to 0. Make sure you save the file and refresh the skin in-game with the key combination "Ctrl + Alt + Shift + S".

If the skin.ini does not contain "CursorExpand" add it under the "[General]" section. Follow the same format as all of the other lines in the file.

Example:
[General]

Name: Some Name
Author: Some Author
CursorExpand: 0 // <--- This is the line

[Colours]
Topic Starter
tinky-kun

Death wrote:

That is a feature of the skin. To change it, you'll need to open the skin's folder (you can do this from settings), edit the "skin.ini" file inside it, and set the line "CursorExpand" to 0. Make sure you save the file and refresh the skin in-game with the key combination "Ctrl + Alt + Shift + S".

If the skin.ini does not contain "CursorExpand" add it under the "[General]" section. Follow the same format as all of the other lines in the file.

Example:
[General]

Name: Some Name
Author: Some Author
CursorExpand: 0 // <--- This is the line

[Colours]

thanks yo you helped so much
hero
show more