forum

I cant feel comfortable

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Pedromaska
It's been some time that i can't find the right way of holding my mouse, being the fact that at the end of the map or i can't reach all the screen or i would be so discomfortable that my movements wouldn't be the same to reach certain spot. I've tried so many combinations of mouse grip or even my body posture but none seemed to work. Help pls?
C15U
that my movements wouldn't be the same to reach certain spot

That's correct way of doing this. If you feel uncomfortable with it, buy a tablet - it has absolute input, meaning that a certain spot on the tablet will always be a ceratin spot in the game.
Topic Starter
Pedromaska
I'm still scared of being somewhat uncomfortable with the tablet as well though. Btw i'm not in the proper financial spot to do so. Sometimes that i play i can feel comf for some 30 seconds or so in the map, then it just goes away.
Anemic Witch
This is called mouse drift and its #1 reason why people buy tablets.
C15U

Anemic Witch wrote:

This is called mouse drift

Good to know it's called mouse drift. I figured out it existed when started playing osu! (I didn't bother it on desktop mouse movement, and moving camera in 3D is whole different story), just couldn't find anything related to it.

I bought my XP-PEN G430 for like $20 (less than my mouse - Logitech G203) on Black Friday. Transition is not as easy as people think and XP-PEN driver actually sets wrong aspect ratio on tablet area.

However, tablet would be perfect for you, because playing with tablet actually feels more like pointing at circles than moving cursor from spot "A" to spot "B".
Topic Starter
Pedromaska
I was looking here in the prices, and the cheapest one is around 60 bucks + shipping. I guess i'm waiting til black friday then.
im flat

Pedromaska wrote:

I was looking here in the prices, and the cheapest one is around 60 bucks + shipping. I guess i'm waiting til black friday then.
? xp pen g640 is $33 lol
Topic Starter
Pedromaska
Look my nationality, prices may be different, taxes here are quite high as well.
The one you just said is 60$ as well, or 247 BRL.
show more