forum

Aiming Problem + Skin Question

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ixADDIExi
I recently got a new mouse and I am trying to find a good dpi + sens, I have tried alot of things but a problem I feel im having is if I put a lower accuracy I cant move it as fast and the same as higher, I cant reach and I dont know why and its also causing me to get lots of slider breaks + misses

what should I do? my desk is quite small and I have my mousepad closest to me with my mouse on it, having my wrist wresting against the tough edge of the desk and im a wrist aimer

EDIT: also another question (instead of making another thread) The recent rafis skin (the red one) when I use I seem to get lag spikes in game and it seems slower to load into maps etc. I really like the skin and want to use it however, how do I fix that? thanks

EDIT 2: I sometimes feel like my wrist is attached and find it hard to move it from the desk
Yssi
If your mousepad is small, try a higher DPI setting. Maybe 1000 or 1200 DPI? 800 DPI is pretty much the classic most people use but it needs a decent size mousepad. After you find the DPI you are comfortable with outside of osu!, try adjusting the in game sensitivity. I personally play with 800 DPI and after getting a new mouse I changed the in game sensitivity from 1.0 to 0.7 since my new mouse was a lot lighter so the force I was used to applying when moving the mouse was too much with 1.0 sensitivity. After that it's just getting used to it. Don't change it too much or if you are unsure don't play with it a lot because you will screw yourself up more.

Skin thing I have no idea but osu! is a very potato friendly game so the skin shouldn't make a difference.

As for the wrist thing, it's just something you have to get used to. At first long jumps will seem impoasible and you won't be coordinated in your movements since you rarely move your entire arm (wrist aimer) but after some practice you will start getting the hang of it. Jump training maps help a lot with this.
im flat
buy a tablet
show more