forum

Double time is a thing -_-

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kyuichi
Tbh I'm sick and tired of dt.
It's just way to op to farm pp with it.
And don't say it makes it harder wich honestly is not true.
To be real for some maps it harder 4* above but below that easy peasy pp.
And I want dt to be nerfed cuz its so stupid.
Endaris
DT is only a bit OP for farming in a certain area and only on certain maps (concrete: hard difficulties that are sufficiently low bpm to be singletapped with ease after putting DT)
And yes, it makes things harder, just perhaps not as hard as some other maps that have a similar SR.
Also, believe it or not, but being able to singletap fast continously is not something everyone can do.
raccoongamer

Endaris wrote:

DT is only a bit OP for farming in a certain area and only on certain maps (concrete: hard difficulties that are sufficiently low bpm to be singletapped with ease after putting DT)
And yes, it makes things harder, just perhaps not as hard as some other maps that have a similar SR.
Also, believe it or not, but being able to singletap fast continously is not something everyone can do.

Singletapping DT when speed basically being the hardest part of the map is a bit strange. I always thought DT farming is for full alternators, who have overcome accuracy lack problem to a certain extent.
FreetStyle
lol

idk why i find this funny

probably because it makes me think of the stupid trash im sometimes saying for not playing certain maps / mods which is just excuses because im too bad/ too lazy to learn it.

if it's that easy do it instead of looking down on people's scores

xd
Buster

Kyuichi wrote:

Brainage
It's part of the game. And if it doesn't make it harder, then why are there only 1-5 HDDT plays on 5* difficulty maps?
NixXSkate
woah edgy
Deva
This post makes me angery
- e - v - b-
Except it literally does make it harder, sure there are some overweighted DT maps; but there are also lots of overweighted nomod/hr maps (looking at you black rover). Personally i've gotten to 9k+ pp with almost 0 DT scores because I am a slow player, but almost all of my top plays are still on really overweighted nomod/hr maps so I could argue that nomod/hr is free pp and needs nerfing even though that's just wrong.
im flat
wow wtf bro i singletap dt
Akanagi
People still want DT nerfed even though nomod is far superior now for 6-low 4 digit players? wow
loveleft

- e - v - b- wrote:

Except it literally does make it harder, sure there are some overweighted DT maps; but there are also lots of overweighted nomod/hr maps (looking at you black rover). Personally i've gotten to 9k+ pp with almost 0 DT scores because I am a slow player, but almost all of my top plays are still on really overweighted nomod/hr maps so I could argue that nomod/hr is free pp and needs nerfing even though that's just wrong.
woah, your top scores are really cool!
Syneergy
DT is a really nice mod, you can train your tapping speed with it and high bpm streams, and when you play maps without dt it becomes slower,, idk thats what i experienced...
Mentally Insane
Any Marathon map that is over 5 mins long, that is over 5 stars, and that is not full of sliders can most of the time not mean pp farming.
Sicoh

Kyuichi wrote:

It's not like only certain players can play dt, everyone can, and if you're too shit at it and dont dedicate enough time to learn it don't complain. I do agree with the fact that dt players only use that mod for pp but the only thing you can blame are the mappers that make those PP maps
jungjushee
As someone who likes DT as the mod of choice, I think I play it to get better with timing more objects at a faster rate wuth better acc. To say "OmG dey just us DT For The Pp fArMinggg!!!!!1111" is not true for everyone. I could easily say that about HR or HD players. But it depends on what skill they want to improve.
Kondou-Shinichi
well getting dt nerfed means getting nomod nerfed too because dt is just a faster nomod lol
not sure if OP actually played DT
tomatas95
How is DT easy? Its one of the hardest mods and one of the enjoyable (for me). The mod is pretty diificult i don't see anything wrong with it
show more