forum

User above killing you, choose your weapon

posted
Total Posts
show more
Achromalia
Act > Skip Undertale's turn-based effects and beat the shit out of vinnicci… then give them some Butts Pie.
TeeArctic1
A degree in archeology
Achromalia
The notion that all your attempts are in vain.
TeeArctic1

Achromalia wrote:

The notion that all your attempts are in vain.

Oof critical hit

The notion that nobody will ever listen to your music
Achromalia

TeeArctic1 wrote:

The notion that nobody will ever listen to your music
...I can accept that.

I can still make art and work to produce an animation that provides perspective and insight to things in life. Too bad I'm rather rusty and haven't drawn a thing since I finished this avatar...

...yeah, I'd say it stings a bit. Fair.

Getting to watch others unjustly suffer while you're left unable to help, watching from a distance.
TeeArctic1

Achromalia wrote:

Getting to watch others unjustly suffer while you're left unable to help, watching from a distance.

All these heavy hitters dude

The notion that your existence is futile and that nobody will remember you or what you did
Achromalia

TeeArctic1 wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

All these heavy hitters dude
It took a bit but I managed to find a vulnerability of yours, so why not. Just being practical for the sake of the game. Sorry about that ;w;

TeeArctic1 wrote:

The notion that your existence is futile and that nobody will remember you or what you did
...heheh.

oof. while not exactly a vulnerability of mine, feeling useless and living without reason does make me think of the past, back when I slept in that old couch, cold and thinking to myself of why I bothered living.

...yeah, I've kinda already thought of that a long while ago. nothing new to me.

i stopped caring what would happen to me at that point.

Being allowed to do your best to help others and understand them through your altruism, yet somehow, their problems still remain and you notice that they were never truly comforted by your gesture.
TeeArctic1
I am defeated

Hurting or causing grief to others through inaction
Achromalia
oof. a bit of a slap to the face, but it's alright.

hmm, a change of pace...

Having your optimism and mild naivety taken advantage of by someone manipulative.
TeeArctic1
Meh, have had that happen before, but I learned from it, nowadays I tend to see through it, but the notion is kind of irritating

Being abandoned by those you thought of as your close friends
Achromalia

TeeArctic1 wrote:

Meh, have had that happen before, but I learned from it, nowadays I tend to see through it, but the notion is kind of irritating
fair. shit like that could potentially get on my nerves and i dont like the notion of that either, knowing someone could be used just as a stepping stool to others.

TeeArctic1 wrote:

Being abandoned by those you thought of as your close friends
though it hasn't occurred to me as far as i'm aware, i'd be somewhat disheartened. though, i'd probably be able to handle that pretty well.

now for some relief from those low blows i gave you ;w;

Lesser Gravitational Manipulation: Telekinesis (think of Sans from Undertale throwing you around and holding or pinning you down in place).
TeeArctic1
A lot of really long bones
keremaru
a warn, leading to mutes, leading to no lewd penguin avas for 5 months.
Achromalia
Westonini

Stick em' up partner.
pentaqola
better off using a bazooka
vinnicci
tokhang
keremaru
no winter-esque avas until december.
Achromalia
"a cute loli"
Westonini