forum

my name is elise and my dad knows god

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
kakkoui
Hey everyone!

I'm Elise, and I've been playing osu a lot recently while neglecting cookie run in the process (heh).

My interests are varied, although some of them include args, art, cleaning, and psychological horror!

I'm currently working on various art and music projects, and maybe a novel if I gather enough ideas.

I love talking, so feel free to add me on Discord (crouton#7131) and/or invite me to osu servers!
CrimsonBucket
Hi Elise
Achromalia
Huh. You mentioned you've been working in various projects in music and art? Novels too? Welp, I'd be interested in seeing what you make.

Eh, those are kinda what I'm passionate about, as I'm a musician and an artist, so it's pretty interesting when I get to meet new artists or musicians.

Any Psychological Horror novels or films are usually pretty cool as long as the execution is right. I prefer Psychological Horror and I strive to find where my fears lie. I've yet to be scared or frightened to the point of deep-rooted dread. I've seen Ryoji Ikeda's stuff, like Uzumaki, but never found them exactly terrifying in any sense, and they're hardly creepy at best, though that doesn't mean that they're bad-- in fact they'd be something I could recommend to anyone interested in Horror to read.

Thing is, I dont read for leisure or ever watch movies often so I'm not exactly knowledgeable in generally famous or well-written novels or films.

Anyhow, welcome to the forums. Nice to meet you.
Neavus
Hello
show more