forum

[std] Project Rekindling | 1v1 | 1-1k to 55-80k | Concluded!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Renaylria
\o/
rhythm on osu
POG
also: dat $420 prize pool
_yosh
it was about time but you guys pulled it off. have fun hosting o/
Eike
Looks awesome!
Topic Starter
this1neguy
registrations open as of about an hour ago

get your slots <o/
Evelyn_old_1
Cx
Arime
{O.O}
winz
holy poggers
ChristianOsu
aaaaaaaaa
Qileon-
Good luck everyone
Haxwill
HST flashbacks
-Shake
aaaaaaaaaa
sinn
very cool
RoR Zoro
Hello, don't want to sound too much like a complete novice in competitive gaming, but do you think this tournament can be regarded as being suitable / appropriate for the first tournament as a newcomer to the scene.
I'm still somehow quite scared I'll do something wrong by accident even after reading the rules and lobby stage rules ^^.
Kron05

RoR Zoro wrote:

Hello, don't want to sound too much like a complete novice in competitive gaming, but do you think this tournament can be regarded as being suitable / appropriate for the first tournament as a newcomer to the scene.
I'm still somehow quite scared I'll do something wrong by accident even after reading the rules and lobby stage rules ^^.

Can't claim to be a tournament expert myself, but this tournament looks as good as any. For your rank range, there are 70+ players signed up. I'd say join, but join to have fun more than anything else. If you win, that's just a bonus.

Sign up, join the discord, and pay attention to the announcements, and you'll be fine!
RoR Zoro
Thanks for the quick reply; definetely going to try it out then! I also recommended some friends to join as well to release some newcomer-anxiety; hope it helps :>.
BartekUzumaki
I am intrested
Mashed
osu game
Izzz
wow! really cool!
chanjs5
Topic Starter
this1neguy
The tournament has concluded!

Thank you to everyone who participated!