show more
Husa

abraker wrote:

Husa wrote:

draw a pentagram
I need to fix everything these days
im not from usa =(
Westonini
Place one female circle and one male circle in a room together and give them some privacy. Hope this helps!
hayate13

Westonini wrote:

Place one female circle and one male circle in a room together and give them some privacy. Hope this helps!

kinky.
abraker
TeeArctic1

Westonini wrote:

So I put my female and male circle together, but instead I got a spinner? What does this mean? The male circle's friend says it's normal
Westonini

TeeArctic1 wrote:

Westonini wrote:

So I put my female and male circle together, but instead I got a spinner? What does this mean? The male circle's friend says it's normal

Hmm, this is a rather difficult situation. It would appear as though someone was being a bit unfaithful. The best thing you can do now is let them talk it out and hopefully resolve the issue. Best of luck!
Topic Starter
Quibbly
Woah! The male circle has begun a stream right towards the female circle!
TeeArctic1

Westonini wrote:

TeeArctic1 wrote:

Westonini wrote:

Hmm, this is a rather difficult situation. It would appear as though someone was being a bit unfaithful. The best thing you can do now is let them talk it out and hopefully resolve the issue. Best of luck!

My god how di I break ut to them?
abraker
rule34, no exceptions
Westonini

TeeArctic1 wrote:

Well actually, the truth is that you'll need to slider break it to them. If ya know what I mean.
TeeArctic1

Westonini wrote:

TeeArctic1 wrote:

Well actually, the truth is that you'll need to slider break it to them. If ya know what I mean.

Gotcha, this'll be tough

Btw, can I slide into your DMs ;)
Stoyan Kolev
Play more
Westonini

TeeArctic1 wrote:

Westonini wrote:

TeeArctic1 wrote:

Gotcha, this'll be tough

But of course. Don't forget to keep me posted on how those circles of yours are doing. It may be a tough job but the end result makes it all worth it.

why are we still talking about this, make it stop
TeeArctic1

Westonini wrote:

TeeArctic1 wrote:

Westonini wrote:

TeeArctic1 wrote:

Gotcha, this'll be tough

But of course. Don't forget to keep me posted on how those circles of yours are doing. It may be a tough job but the end result makes it all worth it.

why are we still talking about this, make it stop

Then I shall be in touch soon :)
I'll be sure to let you know the conclusion to this situation.

There now let us never speak of this again
Topic Starter
Quibbly
Posting this in OT was a mistake
abraker
levesterz
I have learnt soo much from this thread.
hayate13

Quibbly wrote:

Everything thats on OT is a mistake.
TeeArctic1

hayate13 wrote:

Quibbly wrote:

Everything thats on OT is a mistake.

Everyone that's on OT is a mistake
Space MAX
Draw y = sin(x/y), it will instantly repair your hand when you're done