forum

What bindings do you use?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
bunnieHATESyou
The default is ZXCV (in kddk form) but honestly, that's a little tough for me. I go the odd route with the binding SCNK, with S and K being katsus, and C and N being dons. I think it's cause I'm most used to the binding of the DS and 3DS taiko no tatsujins, but that's way more comfortable. So, what keybindings do you use? And how is it going for ya?
IsuuOsu
Ka- Z and .
Don- X and ,
it's pretty confortable
LordAverage
I've been changing a lot recently but as a DDKK player

VB (dons) NM (kats)

Just anywhere very close together to enable handswitching (example, left hand middle finger and right hand index finger on V and B for a long mono stream of red notes)
Player-
F= left rim
V= left centre
N= right centre
J= right rim

Feels pretty good I guess.
swordmaster59
Personally I use ASKL (DDKK) but sometimes I find it more comfortable to use it like DKKD sometimes.
hu4lifefllwer
A S & ; ' (KDDK), sometimes A S ; ' as KKDD
vinn
1290 (KDDK)
i used this for as long as ive played and i find it comfortable, more because of how i rest my hands, it feels better up there than somewhere like the middle (i actually don't use homerow) or the bottom. of which recently i also moved my normal osu keybinds to the top (we, q is smoke)
i might try a DDKK layout soon and see how it goes. maybe.
apaajaboleh10
At first it's uiop
And then jkl;
Currently, it's m,./
All of them are kddk
BabySnakes
forelych
JarvisGaming
m,./ (kddk)
i don't use the default bindings because my headphone wire blocks the way
Randomcat2000
I end up using zx rmb(right click)lmb(left click) in kddk. I just find using my mouse comfortable for my hand.
Li77L3
I'm a KDDK player and I use H J ; and '
mabel
df;' on kddk is my go to
i dun
d = kat
f = don
j = don
k = kat
Acrith
Really various, depending on functionality of my kb. For now it's 56 numpad4numpad5 (KDDK)
Aiery
Keys: S D K L
Playstyle: K D D K
Ulqui
sx.- kddk
aztek
Keys: Z X . /
k d d k
animexamera
qw89
KemZii
DFJK
samX500
I use zx for katu and 45 (button on numberpad) for don. I do that because I don't like to have both of my hand near the same place.
Izutsumi
ASKL
SK FOR don
A and L for katsus
-FalseLove
( D-F | J-K )
show more