forum

GPD win 10 (2018 updated Model)

posted
Total Posts

Does the GPD win (2018 updated Model) Run osu! standard with touch support.

Perfectly!
66.67%
Pretty Decent! (Some of the intensive maps bog it down!)
33.33%
Meh. (Runs fine with a mouse plugged in but defeats the purpose)
0.00%
Does not run standard mode (But hey it runs CtB!...no really it does that is the only video out)
0.00%
Total votes: 3
Polling ended
Topic Starter
ztrot
Hey everybody I'm been doing some snooping around the internet and I have come across a device known as the GPD Win. Either you have heard something around or watched a few videos on youtube about the device or read some reviews about it. I know it isn't something of a power house for todays AAA titles but what I really want to know is if anyone here has purchased one or knows someone that owns one because the question on my mind is "Can it run standard mode and is the touch screen responsive enough for actual gameplay".

Here are the specs I could find on the device sadly nothing was to be said about the response time for the touch screen.

GPD win specs
Screen Size: 5.5 inches
Processor: Intel Atom X7-Z8750
Graphics Coprocessor: Graphics Chipset Intel HD Graphics
RAM: 4GB I'm gonna assume DDR3 I couldn't find anything that was clear on that.

If anyone has any info on this matter I would appreciate it and if for some reason this isn't the place to talk about this feel free to move this to a more fitting board. P.S. I'm always watching O.O Before I go... Yes I've seen the video of the GPD win running CtB Doesn't really answer my question about standard!
Ephemeral
it'll probably run osu! given it runs doom at 30fps, whether it'll be playable or not is another thing entirely
Topic Starter
ztrot
Well crap bois I guess I'll let you know how it goes I got one on a flash sale for 44% off
abraker

ztrot wrote:

Graphics Coprocessor: Graphics Chipset Intel HD Graphics
My laptop with Intel HD Graphics 4000 M runs osu! at ~100 FPS
That's after disabling all visual effects and setting a lower resolution
Topic Starter
ztrot
well after some extensive testing I'd say it works pretty damn well I'll be making a video about it and some tweaks to maximize gameplay and some tips to make your experience the best as possible
show more