forum

[Archived] Mouse movement oddities

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DecimusVA
Having some odd issues and cant figure out how to debug the game.
When I start osu! I have no issues until I start playing a map. It takes about 10 to 15 seconds before I am having to throw my mouse across my desk to make strafes. I have checked all my drivers and updated them. Mouse acceleration is off, and my logitech framework is always running. The issue seems to be exclusive to osu! but I honestly haven't done enough tests to confirm. It does not happen is R6 Siege or Warframe. I normally play on cutting edge and have tried the 3 available versions to no avail. Any suggestions welcome!

EDIT: I found that VSYNC was on when I used shift start for the utility. Turned this off and set framerate to unlimited and the issue seems to be gone? Could be that the utility found an issue as well but it didnt say so.
Andrea
I recommend you to set your FPS limiter to 240 and no more than that, Unlimited can cause some unnecessary FPS spikes.

Also, other than disabling VSync, you can also check if you're using Discord overlay or any other kind of overlay, that could also be a reason of your lag.
show more