forum

A start... I guess.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ItzAnimal

HELLO!

I'm an Australian tablet player that is good at 3 stars with HR. I play HR because most maps I play have been too slow for my eyes and that includes when I first started playing OSU. I could read the maps but most of the approach circles were too slow for my liking, so I adopted HR as my main playstyle. I can complete some 4 stars but not on many maps. I have completed one 5 star map with just HR. In the 3 star HR community, I'm probably in the top 50 but, since there's no ranking system for difficulty with mods and activity I know I shouldn't claim I'm this high on the leaderboard. I'd like to make a few friends on the forums and get a few parties going on with people in multi if they are interested. Every now and then I do live streams on youtube, but because I'm small I never really have anything to talk about because no one chats.
If I'm not on there's probably a few reasons. I'm an animator so I have to animate quite a fair bit, my parents have also split so every now and then I will have to go to my dad's house meaning I can't take my desktop with me. Most often if I don't respond its most likely because I'm offline or AFK probably in bed watching anime or something else.

Links and contacts

Discord - ItzAnimal#8696
Youtube - ItzAnimal (300 plus subs)
OSU profile - https://osu.ppy.sh/users/11526064
Email - Sorry not giving that out :p Don't get ur hopes up that high
Regay
Sounds like a HR player. Would be nice to play together with hr (or hdhr). Added you btw.
Topic Starter
ItzAnimal

Regay wrote:

Sounds like a HR player. Would be nice to play together with hr (or hdhr). Added you btw.

I am a HR player. haha and I've done the same
MinhChiz
Wait this isn't "A start"! You are like 100 hours + into the game
Anyway, welcome to Osu!
show more