forum

I exist

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DeenIsMe
So... Hi! I'm a new player, I joined since June of 2018! I play with a mouse and a keyboard. Will I upgrade? probably not. I'm still bad at this game, I do have 2 hours in this game. And this game is just awesome. although my lag on my mouse ruins some of my moments its a very good rhythm game. Also, no it's not because of Osu my mouse is lagging, it just does that. Anyways if you read this thanks! Check my profile for my discord.
Lyawi
Welcome, hope you'll have so much fun here!
KemZii
Welcome Truce!
Feel free to add me if you want to play multi or chat!
And have fun!!
99ug
hi welcome to the forumz1!!1!!11

i hope u have fun and remember not to rage

don’t call yourself ‘bad’, it is not good. at your rate, i feel that you are pretty damn fast, 20pp in like 2hrs, i only get like 450pp in 10 times your playtime only because i spent literally half a year on other stuff like opsu!

you have 0 followers, and i’m kind of in need of friends as well, so why not add u!1!1!1 i kinda wanna chat and play multiplayer and stuff

i wish you good luck on your never-ending journey to become an osu! rhythm champion, and if you are lonely, try to communicate with others in the game or on the forums, and then u can make more friends

also i can’t understand how can everyone (below me) play like really well with keyboard, maybe my hand coordination just sucks and i’m stuck forever to playing with mouse only, even for taiko

bye
Almalu
Hello, welcome I see you're also a fan of BNHA (at least I think that's Deku in your picture :> ).
Hope you enjoy your time here.
Kirika
Nice to meet you, I added you so feel free to add me back (or don't, I genuinely don't mind either way). If you ever want to talk just message me in game or you can send my a dm on here, I will help you if I can. See you around ^_^

ChiakiNanami
Welcome to this game which you will be spending a lot of you're time clicking circles,hope you enjoy it as much as i do
Brainage
You should get a better mouse
show more