cuddle to death
ZenZen
Drown you
Husa
Blast 9001 windows startup ear rape on autoplay
Meah
burn Reol pics
Achromalia
Your head should be gone. It should be asleep, hopefully. So I'm going to be weird and strange. I need you, genuinely. Question, question, question, question, question, question-- I don't care. You can crush your head. That is one of my best friend's D. Here's the thing about D. You just, there's-- you just need a D. I mean, literally die. That was the coolest thing ever.
neopolitan-
yeet you into a black hole
keremaru
rip their smug face off and tear their mouth apart owo
Achromalia
I'll leave them to decay after incinerating them and having their limbs and joints torn off.
DJ Enetro
Tritium poisoning,

Both with H3
And the song by memme
Achromalia
Bloom
Release a toxin which will cause his body to attack itself. He will die a slow slow death.
keremaru
take that expectatious spoilerbox in their sig and bash their head in to a pulp, until there's nothing left
not even the skull
Bloom
Use the Chinese water torture.
keremaru
no u them and torture them with water bondage tied to an anchor
Achromalia
Have Meah give them terminal cancer as Meah bombards them with shitposts.

A happy death.

...Probably.
keremaru
ninja them from over half an hour ago :omegalul:
Meah
beat him with a ball
keremaru
anti-shitpost with idiocy
vinnicci
Neck snap
Radiohead
put him on a machine that kills him painless and slowly and make him watch cops hitting other cops on a theater screen and he is stuck to the seat
Achromalia
Have them tied to a 120-year-old Black Cherry tree so that they are immobile, and snipe them in each of their carpals and tarsals, shot with a .45-70 govt round each hour, letting them bleed out after each of the four joints were shot at least once, then dump a small 4 in. x 5 in. x 2 in. plastic container full of maggots on their head.
Ryoid
dunno, let them drown underwater?
Kirika
This seems gruesome wtf LOL

I'd probably choose poison, I wouldn't want to kill someone directly ><
Achromalia

Achromalia wrote:

Have them tied to a 120-year-old Black Cherry tree so that they are immobile, and snipe them in each of their carpals and tarsals, shot with a .45-70 govt round each hour, letting them bleed out after each of the four joints were shot at least once, then dump a small 4 in. x 5 in. x 2 in. plastic container full of maggots on their head.

Kirika wrote:

This seems gruesome wtf
oof.

im just imaginative.

uhhh i guess I'll just envision you motionless on the ground, having bled out from a single bullet to the heart.
DJ Enetro
break their skull so that it resembles your profile pic. you'll probably bleed and die in the process tbh.

(also Ryoid what is your Discord? You disabled PMs...)
Edgar_Figaro
Extremely loud microphone feedback that causes their head to split open.
Refills
Drug them, put them in a black van, run over as many speedbumps as humanly possible, then aim the van off a cliff and walk off.
Rook
Lodge two greasy kebab skewers up their nostrils and tell them to breathe in.
Achromalia

[ - Jax - ] wrote:

aim the van off a cliff and walk off.
...i hope you know what you were doing, simply "walking off" a moving vehicle is bound to have you break an ankle.

I'd probably just make sure you're crippled with some good slices down the muscles of your ligaments and fracture your hips, then nudge you over that cliff as you try to resist.

oh fuck it's rook hi

uhhhhhhhhhhhh--

I'd let you listen to a future music playlist of songs in "rate the music of the above user's post!", as you are tied to a conveyer belt danganronpa-style waiting to be crushed by 40 tons of compact avian bones.
Rook
Serenade to them...off-key... before carving off their ears to make a delicious stew.
Achromalia

Rook wrote:

Serenade to them...off-key... before carving off their ears to make a delicious stew.
oof that's kinda brutal, an uncomfortable/creepy and painful way to die. hell yeah xD

i can actually imagine this happening, this creepy, hauntingly beautiful serenade, akin to this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPHaPLJmZNI

I'd have you carried off about 22,000 ft into the air with tons of cranes, only to be hit by a short-distance commercial aircraft.
Ryoid

DJ Enetro wrote:

(also Ryoid what is your Discord? You disabled PMs...)
the same as always why?

OT: i skin him alive : )
Achromalia
I'd drown you in a pool of cyanide, encased by 8 foot tall walls.
DJ Enetro

Ryoid wrote:

the same as always why?

1. I left OT + the OT News Discord because I think it made me into a worse person.
2. Looking for friends from Indo to talk to while I’m here.

OT: overwhelm him with PIU until he dies from exhaustion
Achromalia

DJ Enetro wrote:

overwhelm him with PIU until he dies from exhaustion
now that's just insult to injury with my shit lung capacity and nonexistent stamina.

I'd fit you into an immobile mecha suit that acts as a bronze bull, boiling you as the suit is slowly descending into a large stratovolcano.
DJ Enetro
1. Gunshots to the heart, legs, and arms.
2. Freeze his body parts, to as low a temperature as possible for 24 hours.
3. Burn the result.
Achromalia

DJ Enetro wrote:

1. Gunshots to the heart, legs, and arms.
2. Freeze his body parts, to as low a temperature as possible for 24 hours.
3. Burn the result.
overkill. my body is rather weak, one shot to the heart is plenty.

Have a fair one on one fight with no weapons in an empty room. It'd be too close for comfort, sure, as im weak and can be stunned or knocked out by only a couple successive hits, but I tend to killshot anyone by nature, as i hear from classmates. I go for vital spots with highly variable damage, high agility, and moderate defensive capabilities with low health. think of playing touhou. that's my fighting style.
Rook

Achromalia wrote:

i can actually imagine this happening, this creepy, hauntingly beautiful serenade, akin to this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPHaPLJmZNI

Lol I got chills.

Tell them they have to headbang during a speedcore concert otherwise all threads on Off-Topic get deleted.
show more