Penguin
physical pain

netflix or hulu?
Achromalia
uhhh... Netflix i guess? I don't have either but okay

vinnicci wrote:

physical pain or emotional pain?
45Traeath
Answer B. Even though I'm already under a quite long-lasting "mental health degeneration".

KFC or f*ck? (Pun intended '-')b
Achromalia
Hmm. Two things I've never had. Well that's nice.

Well basic human instinct, plus the natural inclination to contribute to the preservation of the population of a species, goes for fucking.

Do you think humans should strive to be morally correct, or strive to be socially advanced?
45Traeath
So...
The former isn't really a possibility, to me, because we all could set limits, rules, norms, whatever, all opinions on those are going to be different.
If there was a way to coexist regardless of who we are to eachother, without the use of any physical force (*coughs* wars)...

Answer B.

Blitz or Ritz?
Achromalia
Ritz.

Necropost once or spam ten threads?
keremaru
spam ten threads, since one of those threads could also be a necropost.

drink iced caramel coffee that was spammed with creamer and milk from starbucks, which tastes bitter, or eat anything at mcdonald's
Achromalia
Anything I'd choose from McDonalds, as boring of a fast-food chain it is (Specifically, Quarter Pounders). I don't really drink much of anything aside from water, which is what I drink about 96% of the time.

Listen to Breakcore and Shranz for 3 hours each or listen to Splittercore, Extratone, and IDM for 2 hours each?
keremaru
probably going to have to go with the more wide range of genres for this one; i don't really like repetitiveness to an extent.

have someone do things for you, but with the probability of doing it either inefficiently or incorrectly, or do things yourself, but be flooded with at least 8 pages of things to do in that time, front and back.
Achromalia
Though it's entirely dependent on context, but I'm assuming you're basing this off a workplace setting. if so, I'd do the 16 papers (8 sheets front and back might as well be 16 papers) by myself, as much as I'd be irritated by work, once I comes to necessity with no other factors akin to the importance of the task, I might as well do it myself. I don't trust others with my work, unless they are trusted in the first place, though it also depends on what.

Listen to Ambient, Splittercore, and Indie Rock for 2 hours each, or listen to Chillstep, Hardstyle, and IDM for 2 hours each?
Zeralt
The second one given my music tastes.

Working in something you hate, but having the rest of your life without worrying about money?

or

Having the job you always dreamed but living pretty modestly?
Achromalia
Nothing wrong with living modestly. I'd be happy if I can just manage a life by working as a composer/electronic music producer while also being a casual animator, concept artist, or storyboard illustrator. As far as things go right now, those would be the professions I'd be interested in.

If you had the time, would you listen to the music tastes of 3 randomly selected users in this thread for 3 hours each to expand your palette, or listen to your own musical palette for an hour for today for the sake of familiarity?
keremaru
again, I would want to expand my "platter", so I'd probably go with the three random users.

go out into town with the chance of being killed, or stay at home, extremely bored to the point that of which you would just not want to do things anymore.
Achromalia
That's some restrictive phrasing. Had you simply said "stay at home", I'd choose to stay at home. It's not a certainty I'd become bored. Rather, I'm perfectly content staying at home. Going outside isn't exactly a problem, but I would much rather prefer to only go out when I need to. If I want to do something fun and can afford it without worrying about any consequential factors in the future, then I'll go out if I choose to.

You're forcing a decision here.

Since there already is a given chance of me getting killed anywhere I go, being outside is fine for me. Since you restricted me from being content as I usually am when I'm at home, I have no choice.

Would you listen to Neurofunk and Chillstep for an hour each, or listen to Dubstep and Ambient for an hour each?
Rook
I'm partial to some wubwubs and you can't go wrong with most ambient songs, so, second option.
The first is just as good to try, but anything heavily influenced by funk/jazz that I've already tried usually doesn't interest me.

If you had to chose one, would you rather live in a world completely devoid of Creativity and Freedom or Science and Order?
Achromalia
Ow, that's kind of a hard one. My mind goes with the former as being logical is essential to our cognition, but my heart aches for the latter as being able to express myself freely is something I deeply cherish.

...I'm having so many second thoughts on this one.

Can I pass?

...guess not.

Wouldn't we naturally find other ways to express ourselves simply through thoughts? I'd imagine so.

As hard of a decision as it'd be, I'd rather live in a world devoid of creativity and freedom, to spare what knowledge I have of ensuring the advancement of life.

...that hurts.

Would you prefer to spend your day outside, exploring nature with no contact with anyone aside from yourself, or prefer to stay inside, with the ability to do virtually whatever you want, but at the cost of being confined to your room?
Rook
Ideally, I'd prefer the first, since I'd strongly prefer to be alone when walking/appreciating the outside, I desperately want to get into bird-watching this summer too if I can find the motivation to actually start. Staying inside is no fun, but then again, it's exactly what I do most days although I have the possibility to go outside and do what I'd prefer, but wasting time with things I don't really want to do seems to be a good talent of mine.

Would you rather listen to just one good 20 min song or several decent average/short songs (4 minutes and under) for 20 minutes?
Achromalia
Definitely a good 20-minute song. No question.

Have I showed you this song before? (It's probably one of my favorite songs of this length): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eA-2SWnG9Ks

And this one? (Another song I've enjoyed): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXf-PG8uAqI

Would you listen to the first song on loop for an hour, or the second song looping for an hour?
Rook
oOwew, Definitely the Nhato one, it's already so fun to start, the intro is so lazy and drunk sounding, I love that, then it turns everything on its head at 3:45 then calms again into 5:00 and reintroduces the beginning, and I adore songs make themselves stories through subtle techniques like that. I'm not a big fan of how void is with that generic synth noise toward the end, It's atmospheric for sure, but I didn't see that coming and I kinda think its a lazy way to end an otherwise really interesting song. Still for the whole thing, it's a really incredible listen, thanks for sharing.

Second one is pretty cool, great introduction and lead in, 8:15 into 9:07 is super smooth and my favourite part by far, the chanting throughout it is engaging, although I'd probably not listen to it by choice, it's just not my thing.
The first one is going straight in muh playlist though.

If you're forced to live on an deserted island for 5 years but where food and water is provided and plentiful, would you rather be granted companionship of a Pet or a Person
keremaru
person, since i don't find much compassion in talking to a dog for 5 years on end, which would most likely push me to the brink of insanity. a person on the other hand, would allow me to be able to conversate with them, and quite possibly help inhabit the island. if food supply runs out, then they'll simply make more and be conservative. pets, like a cat, can't really do much.

would you go somewhere where nearly everyone is nobody you know, or somewhere where you know mostly everyone, but the atmosphere and vibe is bad and not to your taste?
Achromalia
Being around people I don't know is fine for me. Most of my friends are online anyways, So it's something I'm already used to.

I just tend to decide not to interact with people I don't know unless I have an incentive to do so.

Would you rather listen to IDM for an hour or listen to Extratone for an hour?
Rook
IDM s'pose.
Is extratone just like super speedy speedcore? o ^ O

Do you describe yourself as politcally Left leaning or Right leaning?
Achromalia
Huh. I'm not well-trained in politics, but from what I know, I'd probably be more of a left-leaning person.

Taking some quizzes have given me an estimate of being about 66% left-leaning.

Would you like to perfect a current talent or learn a new one?
Rook
Eerm...
Try and perfect one.

Multiplayer games or Singleplayer games?
45Traeath
I'd like to play "Multi. Co-Op" like TF2's "MvM" or anything around the "Metal Slug" series.
(Even the current "8P Co-Op" in "Tales Runner" is fine to me, what the hook. Not many people though.)

But it's been too much 5v5/MOBA/Arena lately, so I'll go with Answer B.
(And no, it's not a new way to "Rush B". *pun intended*)

Plates or bowls?
vinnicci
bowls

first person or third person?
Achromalia
First person.

Would you prefer fleeting fulfillment in euphoria, or the life-long comfort of serenity?
Niccy
Life-long comfort of serenity, obviously! :>

Tablet Pen or Mouse?
Achromalia
Mouse. I'm a mouse-only player anyways, and I'd rather not have to pay for tablet pens and stuff, regardless of price.

would you prefer to live your own life as you normally would, or live as another person for a month?
clover
depends. do I get to choose the person? if not, I would just live my life as I normally would.

writing or typing?
Achromalia

FrozenMilkshake wrote:

depends. do I get to choose the person? if not, I would just live my life as I normally would.
Nope.

- - -

Typing, preferably. Not sure in what regards does it or should it concern me, but typing would be overall more preferable as I'm able to convey my thoughts quicker.

Would you rather be paraplegic, or have two limbs cut off?
Rizevim
paraplegic '='

Money or happiness?
keremaru
money, since the value isn't defined, so I could possibly be able to pay off most mortgages and most likely move into an actual house, which could make my parents less busy and more active in my baby brother's lives. not that they aren't already, just more. and due to the money, they wouldn't need to work anymore, so they could take us out to places we usually wouldn't go to. all in all, i'd pick money, since it could come with happiness.

comfortability or efficiency?
Achromalia
In a sort of way, it feels generalized and stereotyped when presented as an absolute. Either you work a job that sucks your soul and get all the money you'd want or need to do something, or work a job you're satisfied with but you dont get many returns aside from general euphoria. Either you are unhappy with financial potential to do anything else, or happy whilst barely managing to do anything financially and living life with merely your bare necessities. Though I'd sacrifice happiness, of which I've never had much of anyways, I'd probably go for doing something with potential.

How much money you make shouldn't define what you do for the world, either. With a lot of money, you can create small organizations or programs to help do things for people, or with very little money, you can do a few things and work within that small organization or program to improve people's lives while content with your own.

Then again, it's always a matter of perspective, and depends on what you value more. It doesn't have to be valued as merely "more money, or more happiness", but it seems like money can also define potential sometimes.

You can use that money properly and sparingly for something that provides happiness, while having the potential to do more. So for now, I'll use that analysis and choose Money.

Besides, if you're not happy, you'll be doing what you can to make yourself happy. If helping other people makes you happy, use your money and potential to make everyone else happy, and eventually, you might make yourself happy as a result.

It's about what you do with what you choose.

EDIT: FUCK SOMEHOW I GOT NINJA'D WHILE I WAS TYPING EVERYTHING

Well, at least this is easier to choose. Efficiency, obviously. Even when it sacrifices comfort, I can get things done and produce satisfactory results as it indirectly bring me comfort.

- - -

Simplicity or Complexity?
keremaru
more of a complexity type of person, since it allows me to be more free in explaining things to people and not have to speak caveman all the time. if the person doesn't understand it, then that's on them.

Connectivity or peaceful thinking?
Achromalia

keremal wrote:

more of a complexity type of person, since it allows me to be more free in explaining things to people and not have to speak caveman all the time. if the person doesn't understand it, then that's on them.
yep, pretty much what my thoughts were .w.

keremal wrote:

Connectivity or peaceful thinking?
Huh. I'm not sure what context is involved, but...

Yeah, that's hard to choose from, not entirely sure what either option entails to, im not as knowledgeable on it as i would've liked.

Peaceful thinking...? To be honest, even that could mean that you'd be way too polite for the good of yourself or others, to the point you tip-toe around obvious issues to make others happy. It's like describing actual feces as candy. I dont know if thats what the intended meaning was.

Connectivity? As in moving forward together and falling together? I dont understand that either.

I'll go with Connectivity, I guess...?

999pp with 99.99% accuracy, or 1999pp with 9.99% accuracy?
CatzerTM
999pp with 99.99% accuracy. not sure how anyone could have that much pp with such low accuracy but what I know people are getting full combos on maps with 15% accuracy or over.

Appearance or Personality?
Achromalia
Personality. No question.

Flip-a-Clip animations or Flipnote animations?
45Traeath
Answer B.

"Stop." or "Wait a minute."?
DJ Enetro
Stop.

Learning Japanese or Chinese
show more