forum

... $1,000,000 inside! 8D

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ACE_old
Hiya!!!! I'm Ace. See? *points over to his name-tag* 8D How yer doin'? I also want to post 2 of my replays, and ask what I need improving on, if that's ok... Anyways, nice to meet you all! ^-^

P.S. I suck at spinners.
P.P.S. ...Muffins rock.

Download: Ace - Caramell - Caramelldansen (Speedycake Remix) [Hard] (2008-11-24) OsuStandard.osr

Download: Ace - Going Under Ground - VISTA [Hard] (2008-11-24) OsuStandard.osr
Pokebis
I only watched the second replay.
Looks like you just need a bit of practice. It appears you have the right idea down, you just slip up quite a bit. Don't be afraid to alternate mouse clicks (left and right buttons) [or Z and X if you use them].
I think you could benefit from trying lots of easier "Normal" level maps and trying to full combo them (Don't miss a single beat and don't lose the combo at a slider).
Also, welcome to the osu! hotel!
Topic Starter
ACE_old
Thanks for the welcome and the advice! :)
Gens
You should be careful around here... If you aren't, many tough people are around here to troll you.
Welcome there!

Do you like Anime or Videogames?
Topic Starter
ACE_old
Yes, yes I do! 8D My fave video game is "Audition Online" (Yush, I'm in love with it! xD) and my favorite anime is "Ginga Densetsu Weed". ^-^
WinterVines
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
lukewarmholiday
That is the best avatar ever.
WinterVines
What one?

Ooo why does it have to be snowing?
lukewarmholiday
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.