forum

<bold><caps>ore wa zatoichi</caps></bold>

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Zatoichi
So I never did make an introductory post did I?

Eh, well, I guess I should.

Anyway, hello. My name is Zatoichi and I'm pro at trolling being a HUGE faggot. I'm also apparently quite versed in the language of caps lock, which is frowned upon by this community. :(

I enjoy mapping, and I think that I'm quite good at finding the offsets and BPM and such on my own, but I couldn't make an easy difficulty even if my life depended on it.

I really, really, really hate the 'xD' emote. A lot. It makes me want to punch babies and then stomp on skulls. D:

I wish I were better at osu!. orz

I think that's about it. Discuss or something.
Sousei
orz? XDDD
James
Neo@lex
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
lukewarmholiday
THOSE BASTARDS WANT TO HOLD MY CAPS BACK, I THINK WE SHOULD REVOLT.

I enjoy mapping, and I think that I'm quite good at finding the offsets and BPM and such on my own, but I couldn't make an easy difficulty even if my life depended on it.
IF OSU HAD A CHOICE TO EITHER MAP A GOOD EASY DIFFICULTY OR DIE WE WOULD LOOSE OVER 90% OF OUR MAPPERS.

And I hate people who mix japanese words into their scentences or topic titles :3.
Starrodkirby86
Oh...o_o

I thought you already introduced yourself or something a long time ago. I mean, I've seen you around right when I came back here, so I thought you were of those members that have already established themselves a place here. Something like that.

Erm, welcome. o_o

*cough*

...orz. :3
awp
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Pokebis
Hi, community. You're so kawaii. xD
awp
eee
<caps>hello zatoichi</caps>