forum

Your reaction about the avatar above you...

posted
Total Posts
show more
Ender Lain
full body plux
Achromalia
this also looks nice.
Ender Lain
{._. }
keremaru

Izect Ztenz wrote:

{._. }
Achromalia
neopolitan-
your pfp turned, purple
fancy

edit: yeah, looking at it again and i've seen it has changed alot but still has similarities to your old one
really fancy now
Achromalia
...agh, it's a little bright here, mind if we move to the shade?

Ultim4 wrote:

your pfp turned purple
It didn't just "turn purple", but I guess since the redesign is really similar, I can understand it. Note the fractured portion of the skull. Note the dead look in the eyes, and what looks like eyebags just below. The cranial capacity is slightly larger, and the cheekbone has been slightly altered.
Zekks
edgy
Achromalia
I just like how it's presented. It looks really nice. Nothing jarring to the eyes.

[ - Zekks - ] wrote:

edgy
thanks i guess
Surono
something like spooky but not spooky... ಠ_ಠ
Ender Lain
u got it, mbah
Taj
Professional. No seriously
Achromalia
okay.
Green Platinum
Did it get darker again?
keremaru
biting fingernails is nice
actually, i don't know what she's doing :thinkconfused:
Lyawi
kawaii
Achromalia
wonder if that was done with charcoal.
Ascendance
spooky
keremaru
edit: that's nice
(i honestly feel stupid, i thought this was thoughts on user :overthink:
KatouMegumi
oof loils
keremaru
how to hug dmca
beachTurkey
disgusting
KatouMegumi
what is this.
Kirika
Seems relaxed
Achromalia
seems cute, i have a subtle urge to pat it's head.
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Ew, gen z cooties.

I jest

Edit: Oh look, I misread the thread title again!
Fixedys
Nice.
Green Platinum
Read the good avatar thread.
Dialect
noice
CalypsiWNRMaker
wow
Zain Sugieres
wow
johnmedina999
cool cat
Achromalia
old, but acceptable.
CatzerTM
Looks like something that could give me nightmares
Achromalia

CatzerTM wrote:

not sure how it would. maybe I'm desensitized or something, since I have a hard time ever getting nightmares as I don't really have a fear of much of anything.

I've tried horror stories, even the disturbing true stories involving rather gruesome things and some taboos. it takes about 8 to 10 stories of extremely disturbing content to get me provked in any sort of way so far. i still haven't had any nightmares since... a while, really. i don't even remember the last period of time i had a nightmare.

- - -

OT: ... it's alright. im rather indifferent.
CatzerTM

Achromalia wrote:

CatzerTM wrote:

not sure how it would. maybe I'm desensitized or something, since I have a hard time ever getting nightmares as I don't really have a fear of much of anything.

I've tried horror stories, even the disturbing true stories involving rather gruesome things and some taboos. it takes about 8 to 10 stories of extremely disturbing content to get me provked in any sort of way so far. i still haven't had any nightmares since... a while, really. i don't even remember the last period of time i had a nightmare.

- - -

It was an expression
Achromalia

CatzerTM wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

CatzerTM wrote:

- - -

It was an expression

uh... alright. your point being?

sorry. i take most things rather literally. though, maybe it'd be better worded as an exaggeration.
Factorial
reminds me of Mystery Skulls
Achromalia
cute, i guess.
Dialect
how do you talk?
show more