forum

Profile banners, gif signatures, icons, etc.! (3+3 SLOTS)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
gwacha
HIATUS OVER! 3 SLOTS OPEN AGAIN

some important changes:CYCLE 1 SLOTS FULL. (empty space will be filled in once recipient has accepted.) cycle 2 will start much faster than expected, for sure by the end of this month. If you ticked the "yes" option for the form for whether or not you wanted a notification, I will message you if you are picked for the second round, as if you entered for the first cycle and didn't get in you are automatically entered for the second, as stated at the bottom of this post. sorry for changing things up so quickly! (my workflow was better than I thought it was.)

CYCLE 1 SLOTS:
1: _same
2: Retoree
3 Arthorian

CYCLE 2 SLOTS:
1:
2:
3:

Hey there!

I'm Mai, gwacha, atsukoiya - I go by tons of names. I've been graphic designing for some time, and I decided I'll take some of my experience to make freebies for you guys. I'd like to start doing this, maybe annually of just opening a few slots for a really easy way to request from me.

Before we get to the good stuff, let me explain that I haven't been doing this for very long, hence why I'm making this post. I'm trying to find out if people would really be interested in my own works, and to see whether or not people would be willing to give money for me to make more.

So far, I've made four (counting new signature!) graphics for osu! Some being mine and another for Darwin!

WORKS!

I'm not trying to make this sound super serious or making a big deal out of it, but just laying down some ground rules, so finally. . .

- I am very inexperienced when it comes to how osu! forums, icons, etc. work. I will do my best to help you with any issues that come up with taking my work and actually putting it onto your profile, beatmap, whatever. This is also my first time opening this up, so I have no idea how this'll go. I may run into some problems, so when you reserve a slot, you have to understand the first process will possibly be messy. This can be anything from delays, some formatting confusion, to just cancelling, though of course I'll try my very best to figure everything out. If you're being really rude or problematic, I will drop you.

- Though it is summer for me, I still have a couple classes to take! I need my time to talk to my friends. I need to rest, eat, and keep myself healthy. My point is, I'm a person too, and considering there are multiple slots, I will not guarantee any specific time for me to finish your request, though when we discuss when you want I will give you an approximate time to finish. I could finish within the first day of you requesting me, or it could take a few weeks. All I can promise is that I will keep you updated, and give you updates + screenshots (if you want).

So, what do you make?

- Beatmap banners
- Profile banners
- Signatures
- Icons

. . . Basically anything for osu. If there's anything I missed, or you want to ask if I can make, please feel free to DM me on Discord to ask (I'm on basically all the time. Who needs a life amirite xd) I talked about this already, but I have only made a signature so far. Everything else will be experimental.

Anyways! Let's get to the good stuff.

How do I request a slot?

Fill out this google form, or DM me on Discord!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE read the description. It has very important information that may stop you from being able to get a slot if filled out incorrectly.
https://goo.gl/forms/zpYZ8FzXtH3lcqVi1

You will have today until 6/16/2018 5:00 PM (PST) to fill in a form. There is a chance I will begin contacting people early. I will update how many slots are left and who they were given to on this post, so make sure to check in!

Contact me!

Discord: gwacha.#4616

Some stuff you might need to know

- All of my work will have a watermark on it. It looks like this.

- Though I stated it already, I live in the[b] PST
timezone.
- After you have your graphic finished, I kindly ask you to comment on how I did. What you think about my work, my timeliness, how I act to you, I will take all criticism with open arms and strive to improve as I do more!
- If you have any questions, you can DM me on Discord or simply reply to this post, and I will answer as fast as possible.
- Why I wrote 3+3: I am 100% sure that I will be opening up another 3 slots right after this cycle. If you didn't get into the first cycle, then I'd suggest checking in by the end of this month as I will announce when I am opening it again.
- Each person gets one slot (if you get one.) This resets the next cycle. If you do not get in the first cycle, you will automatically be put into a list for the next.

I will keep this post updated, edit in new information, etc. I may be missing important information.

edit for google forms:
- the responses aren't marked with who said what, so these first few responses are hard to figure out. I will notify all when the second cycle starts.

Thank you very much!
Merry Christmas
Appreciate the service buddy! Just sent my request.
Topic Starter
gwacha

_same wrote:

Appreciate the service buddy! Just sent my request.

Of course! Thank you for requesting.
Amnesia Haze
Can u make me nice osu! desktop background with some kawaii anime girl?