forum

[Archived] Other account's scores showing up in song list.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Clubs
Problem Details:

I had my friends over with osu open and I was scared that my friend would make better plays than what I'm able to do so I got him to log into his own account but ever since then his letter scores are showing up in the song list even though I'm back on my own account. Is there any way to fix this? Necrololicon is the account that my friend logged in on.

Edit: Just to clarify I have never played or beaten these maps either.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

https://imgur.com/a/v9YROWc

osu! version: 20180510.4 (latest)
Rivals_7
as long as you play with separate accounts its should be fine.

its just the local score that stored in your PC.
Topic Starter
Clubs
I know it doesn't contribute to my account at all but I still find his scores showing up in my list pretty annoying. Is there a way to remove them?
Rivals_7
right click score -> delete
Topic Starter
Clubs
I might be wrong but I don't see the option you are talking about. Am I right clicking the song in the list? If I select delete it is only for deleting the map and if I try clearing the local score the letter ranking from my friend's account is still there.
Rivals_7
oh you were in the friend ranking, i dont realize it before lol. i thought you were talking about local

its because that score is uploaded in the Bancho system and you cant possibly delete them. and also because you were friend with his account
simply delete your friend from your friend list and it should be gone

or switch the leaderboard to local or global
Topic Starter
Clubs
I already tried that. Now his score is still on the songs but he's not on the friend rankings.

https://imgur.com/a/P3eh1HF

The other rankings below in the screenshot on the song list also belong to Necrololicon.

Edit: Switching the leaderboard didn't change anything either.
Rivals_7
oh that might have to do some workaround, maybe deleting score.db in osu directory, or delete and readding the map might do.
well it shouldnt be a problem, but if you really bothered with it then.....

probably the support team member have a better understanding with this, so i'll leave it to them. sorry, cant help you further
Topic Starter
Clubs
Alright. Thanks anyways!