forum

New Multiplayer Idea

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
DeltaChrome
My friend, TSUBAKA2 thought of an idea about a new multiplayer mode. It can be alongside tag-coop, etc. His idea is one person is aiming, while the other one is streaming, or doing the perhaps, keyboard part of the game.

It might be a bad idea since its gonna be a hard thing to perfectly sync, which might be impossible, but im pretty sure this will be fun if it's released.

He thought of this idea because he wanted to beat Image Material with my other friend Rivahz. Since TSUBAKA is good at jumps and aiming but not-so good at streaming, he wanted to be accompanied by Rivahz, a fast streamer.

I just think this would be a good idea. It would be very nice since I would also like to try it on my own. I am not sure if there was someone who thought of this before, but I hope you guys like the idea :D

Edit: TSUBAKA02 > TSUBAKA2
Daykeyboard
I’m curious as to how this would work with other playstyles such as tablet-only, mouse-only or touchscreen
AlainKira
i do not belive that is possible, becouse, when i play with my friend, in the same room, there is always a diferent timing, i am sorry, becouse the idea sounds fun, but i guest is imposible. :/
Kondou-Shinichi
cute idea
Topic Starter
DeltaChrome
It doesnt sound so impossible since tag-coop was able to sync the 2 players that are alternating. But I guess it is sort of, but at the same time not. (wth)
moi_
this forum may be old but this is the one HappyStick did right?