--SCREENS--

--GAMEPLAY--
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cr8W3H-kQiQ&feature=youtu.be

>EDITABLE SCOREBAR!

>MODERN STYLE

>AI FILES AVAILABLE FOR EDITING

>MINIMALIST

What is Skye Standard?
Skye is a Standard mode skin, not intended for any other mode. The last skin I made was one known as MiniVinyl, which was years ago. I was inspired by many of the new skins coming out after some of the more recent updates. I wanted to make something good, so I've been putting a lot of effort into this one, so I hope you guys like it!

CHANGELOG (NEW 12/30/2018)

0.3 available NOW! Changelog (6/8/2018)
There is alot to cover. The last downloadable release looked completely different. There were some things that were brought to my attention last time I posted, mainly that the 300 and 300k were missing from the ranking panel. This has been fixed. From the last update, I have changed the whole look. Orange is no longer the primary color and is simply a limited accent. The hard edges of the design have been put aside for a more rounded look. Japanese has been used more prominently to make it feel more like I wanted to in the beginning. Custom Japanese voice overs for ranking and fails have been added. Pause and fail overlays have been changed from Japanese to English. Small changes to the sound design as well as the rest of the pieces skinned. Minor changes in other skinned areas such as the follow point and stars one and two to fit the theme more. Added a new pause ambiance. Changed 'default' numbers to better fit the theme. Changed 'scoreentry' to better fit the theme.
V1 COMING SOON 12/14/2018
I'm sorry for the long wait, there is some news for SKYE STANDARD. V1 will be out soon with all new skinned assets including a revamped son selection screen, new mod icons, and several other notable improvements. I also fixed a couple issues regarding some assets that were not skinned well or not skinned properly. Better sounds and revamped pause and fail screens. Thanks for looking, SKYE SD FINAL will be out soon!
SKYE STANDARD FINAL IS OUT NOW!! 12/30/2018
The final version of the skin is finally available for download! All menu sounds have been revamped to fit the theme of the skin. All mod icons have been remade to better fit with the skin's theme. Many assets have been redone to fit more with the theme of the skin. Added welcome and seeya voice lines to the skin.

DOWNLOADS

DOWNLOAD FINAL
Skye Final
DOWNLOAD B0.3
Skye B0.3

LET ME KNOW IF LINKS DO NOT WORK!

Thanks for checking it out!
RockRoller

bloodymascarade wrote:

Resolution?
This skin is an HD skin in it's current phase. If your screen is smaller than 1440x900, the skin will not display as intended.

The width is irrelevant, only the height matters. The resolutions needs to be 800 or higher, but if your screen height is below 800 it is possible to edit a file in the ous folder to force osu to use HD images even if your height is to low.

Also, for some reason your DL link isn't clickable, yu need to copy paste it :/.
Topic Starter
bloodymascarade

RockRoller wrote:

The width is irrelevant, only the height matters. The resolutions needs to be 800 or higher, but if your screen height is below 800 it is possible to edit a file in the ous folder to force osu to use HD images even if your height is to low.

Also, for some reason your DL link isn't clickable, yu need to copy paste it :/.

This file is unknown to me, if you know what it is , it would be awesome if you could tell me :)
Also, I find google drive to be a hassle so I'm not using it for this skin. I'm sure the link not being clickable is not huge issue for most people :)
h3oCharles
SSS+ grade? what is this? osu!next and osu!lazer had a baby?
Frogsi

h3oCharles wrote:

stop
RockRoller

bloodymascarade wrote:

This file is unknown to me, if you know what it is , it would be awesome if you could tell me :)

The file is "osu!.YOURPCACCOUNTNAME.cfg". The line that needs to be changed is HighResolution, it needs to be set to 1 to force osu to use HD images.
dvnyel
it looks nice, can't wait for it to be released.~
Exclusives
looks pretty 2012ish.

but great job none the less
Topic Starter
bloodymascarade

h3oCharles wrote:

I don't know what those are. I just thought it would be cooler than a silver colored double s or even a silver colored x for that matter.
h3oCharles
just look carefully at the screenshot you provided
Topic Starter
bloodymascarade

h3oCharles wrote:

just look carefully at the screenshot you provided

My skin shows little to no resemblance to those projects aside from an extremely slight similarity to the fonts. sss and sss+ and even ssss are common ranks on many Japanese games, which is where I am drawing a majority of my inspiration from. I am flattered that you feel this way, however, I had no idea what these projects were until you mentioned them to me. I would like to take this time to ask you to provide some constructive criticism as opposed to just coming here and lampooning me.
h3oCharles

bloodymascarade wrote:

I would like to take this time to ask you to provide some constructive criticism as opposed to just coming here and lampooning me.

lmao

ok, here's some stuff in no particular order:
-invisible 300s on ranking screen. To fix this, rename blanks to hit300(g,k)-0 and make 300s normally
-miss hitburst is bigger than the hitcircle. It can be annoying for some people.
-maybe make the mode button the same as mods, random and options? the mode icons are mode-(osu,taiko,fruits,mania)-small
-nice mod icons, I approve
Topic Starter
bloodymascarade

h3oCharles wrote:

-invisible 300s on ranking screen. To fix this, rename blanks to hit300(g,k)-0 and make 300s normally
-nice mod icons, I approve

1. I didn't know about this, thank you.
2. Thanks. I was thinking of changing them as I feel like they don't fit with the theme.

I'll be taking care of some of the stuff you mentioned. Last time I tried to submit a completed skin, they said if I'm not going to skin the other modes, to not skin the ions, so im going to leave them alone.
Topic Starter
bloodymascarade
SKYE B0.3 is out NOW!!!
Blueowl5210
Hi, the skin looks great and i'd like to try it out but somehow the download link just doesn't work for me :/

Is there another way to download?
Topic Starter
bloodymascarade

SNEAK PEAK OF SKYE SD FINAL
Topic Starter
bloodymascarade

Blueowl5210 wrote:

Hi, the skin looks great and i'd like to try it out but somehow the download link just doesn't work for me :/

Is there another way to download?

Seems like the link was broken! Should be fixed now, and if its not, I will put a different link up!
Topic Starter
bloodymascarade
FINAL SKIN IS NOW AVAILABLE