forum

Mods and Modes played being displayed

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +624
show more
Drafura
Bump.
Uncle Buly
support!! this is good for stalking
Kuro

Jenny wrote:

kriers wrote:

indeed, but the second half is very welcome, too!
Indeed, the second half is darn welcome
Agreed!
I play a song with Double Time, Hidden, and Sudden Death and get 0 spectators because they think i'm playing with no mods but then i get spectators when i play an impossible song with Half Time or Easy because they think i'm playing without using difficulty reducers and that's when the spectator rage quits start happening >:(
Saten

Kuro wrote:

I play a song with Double Time, Hidden, and Sudden Death and get 0 spectators because they think i'm playing with no mods but then i get spectators when i play an impossible song with Half Time or Easy because they think i'm playing without using difficulty reducers and that's when the spectator rage quits start happening >:(
lmao, I know dat feel
When I play [Hard] maps, ppl think I play with diff increase mods when I play it normally :lol:
H_Hitachiin
I like the parts with the mods but I thought it already showed what you were playing.
ReVeNg3r
Mods: hidden,hardrock,doubletime etc. these aren't shown
Modes: standard, ctb, taiko, mania these are shown
Kuro

H_Hitachiin wrote:

I like the parts with the mods but I thought it already showed what you were playing.
In the past, it didn't... so this request has been "comp/leted" meaning only half of it was added :P
Suimya
MORE STARTS ~~~~
she_old
Would love to see this, it's easier to stalk spot interesting plays in your friendlist that way.
NixXSkate
stars stars stars!
i always hate how random spectators come when i'm doing something dumb like no modding an easy insane,
but nobody comes if i'm doing something like DT+FL.
Winshley
Bump for justice.
Oinari-sama
Oh nice bump, yet another nice request I missed =.=

It's a nice to have, but imo it'll look more consistent if the mod icons are shown ONLY when you hover over the panel (ie mod icons only shown when song/map info are displayed). It just looked a bit weird (to me) that mod icons are displayed with player stats.
Trynchen
like this ;)
Pawww_old
You have my support.
onotoleonide
cool cool
Mira-san
nc idea 8-)
Tshemmp
spamming my votes on this
Rianne
+14 for this
would love to see this! great stuff for people that love to spectate others
Bara-
Nice bump
I want this
Rianne
I still love would this as it's still hard to pick who to spectate when not playing!
worst fl player
great idea.