pkhg wrote:

delis is overrated
u just mad cuz i removed u 4 years ago lul
pkhg
im talking about your maps, not you
tatatat

handsome wrote:

tatatat wrote:

I think in the future storyboarding should be seperated by gamemode, otherwise people who storyboard any other gamemode besides osu!standard won't have a chance. The playerbase for each gamemode is obviously different in size.
then you'd encounter the issue of having a category with like... less than 5 candidates. also, hybrid sets would dominate those anyway. it'd be great, but with how small the other modes are right now? no that won't be feasible.
Its currently impossible for anyone who doesn't storyboard osu!standard to win though.
Left
thx mothership!
iYiyo

Fushimi Rio wrote:

http://www.mothership.top/entry.html
format

who did that page? Even if votes are till 14may, I'd like to give some better styling. right now is a pain to vote imo D:
tatatat

iYiyo wrote:

Fushimi Rio wrote:

format
who did that page? Even if votes are till 14may, I'd like to give some better styling. right now is a pain to vote imo D:
its better than no page. I wouldn't vote if I had to format it myself tbh. I didn't plan on voting at all, because it seemed like a pain.
iYiyo

tatatat wrote:

its better than no page. I wouldn't vote if I had to format it myself tbh. I didn't plan on voting at all, because it seemed like a pain.
Yeah I know, it's just that I'd like to help in styling it xp
ArcherLove
am i late yet
tatatat

ArcherLove wrote:

am i late yet
hi
MaridiuS
results when
Natteke desu
is it possible to give supports chata won to other people? I would like to gift these tbh

the

so if i got it right, it's one month because of marathon, one because of doujin and six because of GA? If that so, i would like to neil perry and mirash gettin month for each and yf with six if that possible (handsome said it is)
Ascendance
the
mariojudah
Such amazing selection and then you look at community choice >.<
ProfessionalBox

Jounzan wrote:

is it possible to give supports chata won to other people? I would like to gift these tbh

the

so if i got it right, it's one month because of marathon, one because of doujin and six because of GA? If that so, i would like to neil perry and mirash gettin month for each and yf with six if that possible (handsome said it is)
if you want to gift the badge I can take it
Natteke desu

ProfessionalBox wrote:

Jounzan wrote:

the

if you want to gift the badge I can take it
k i can make my own for you
Fia
Gekka Jasmine :ok_hand:
Okoratu
lol so that's why i got spam hl'd ok thx
juankristal
I might be blind but I will ask anyways.

Is there a way to see the position of all the maps in all categories? As in, seeing who got top5 for example.
ProfessionalBox

juankristal wrote:

Is there a way to see the position of all the maps in all categories? As in, seeing who got top5 for example.
yes send bribe money to handsome and ask him with a forum pm (confidential obviously)
Garalulu

juankristal wrote:

Check them with this
Topic Starter
hehe

juankristal wrote:

i'm only releasing the top 3