forum

2V2 TOURNAMENT - OTT2 (1-10K, 10-25K) (Sign-ups closed)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
oishii

Welcome to Osu! Tandem Tournament

Information

• Osu! Standard Tournament.
• 2v2 Tournament.
• Single Elimination
• Matches Will be Score V2.
• International Registration.
• Team sizes of 2 to 3 (an extra for a back-up)
• Ranks 1k - 25k (1-10k Bracket, 10-25k Bracket)
Players must be in the same bracket if they want to team up. This will be double-checked at the end of the signups phase.
• Rescheduling will be done at staff discretion. We hold the right to deny any or all rescheduling if we feel it is not right to change the match time.
• Joining the Discord is REQUIRED
• Matches will be held on Saturday and Sundays
• Sign-ups end May 26th
• Matches begin TBA

Rules

• Teams must be able to play maps that are at least 5 stars (or higher) in difficulty.
• Schedules will be released in the Discord after the weekend of the matches. Monday is the usual day for it.
• Your team's opponents for each match will be listed in a challonge bracket and a Google Sheets spreadsheet.
• Matches will be held as a 2v2, in a Team VS format, on ScoreV2. There are no exceptions in the bracket stage.
If your team fails to show up 10-15 minutes after the match time (depending on ref discretion), they will be given a disqualification and will lose the match in question.
• There will be no warmups in group stages. In the bracket stage, warmups will have to be shorter than 5 minutes and with no questionably obsecene or unsuitable content for broadcasting. (If you have to ask, it's almost certain that the map is not allowed.)
• When the referee calls for it, both team captains will roll, and the winner of said roll will choose between picking first or banning first. The other team will then get the option that was not chosen. The loser of the roll gets the first warmup pick.(edited)
• Each team can ban 1 map from the pool every match.
• Mappools will be in the 5-2-2-2-2-1 format (5 NoMods, 2 Hiddens, 2 Hard Rocks, 2 Double Times, 2 FreeMods, 1 Tiebreaker). From the semi-finals onwards, it will then become a 5-3-3-3-3-1 mappool.
• Disconnects and technical problems may be replayed once per team, but only if they occur during the first quarter of the map. This is mostly under ref discretion to determine if the tech problem is valid.
You are not allowed to pick Hidden, HardRock or DoubleTime picks twice in a row. This only applies for same team picks. (i.e your opponent may pick the same mod you just picked)
• In FreeMod, there must be at least one mod per team.
• Mods are allowed in the TieBreaker, but are not required.
• Any stalling, excessive use of profanity, or constant spam will not be tolerated. After a warning, referees may kick you from the match permanently.
• If one player fails but revives the score will still count towards a team's total score, but if the team fails the map ends abruptly and the other team wins the point.
The following is the format of the matches in every stage:
Group Stage: Bo5
Ro32: Bo7
Ro16: Bo9
Quarter-Finals: Bo9
Semi-Finals: Bo11
Finals: Bo13
• Any further ruling questions may be directed at staff in the #help channel of the discord server.

https://goo.gl/BDcg1U

https://discord.gg/ZdUUfZs

Prizes

1st Place Badges for Both Brackets(waiting for the art)

unknown at this point if there will be supporter for personal reasons

Staff

Host- Hau
Co-host-Dada, Viggma

We are in need of referees as well! Please dm me on discord or osu forums if you want to volunteer.
My discord is Hau#8643

PS- Sorry for the lame looking post... we did not get enough art PepeHands
Topic Starter
oishii
Reserved
DeadZoNeD
epic
cavoeboy
:weary:
Dada
asdf
_p0ke_