forum

Sonic The Hedgehog Skin

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Dav1208

Sonic The Hedgehog Skin

How's going guys? Today i want you guys to show you my first new custom skin that i've made, i'st called Sonic The Hedgehog Skin.

WARING! THIS SKIN HAS COMBO BURST IMAGES! IF YOU NOT LIKE THEM, TURN OFF COMBO BURST IN THE SETTINGS!

Change Log

1. V1.0 - First Release.
  2. V1.1 - Replaced fail screen (The old one can be found in the "Customization" folder), redesigned mod icons, new sounds.

Screenshoots

In the Customisation folder you'll see these.

Blaze2
Skin is very good! Only when you fail to make a level, the sound is very scary ...
Topic Starter
Dav1208

Blaze Fighter wrote:

Skin is very good! Only when you fail to make a level, the sound is very scary ...
If you want, i can make a non-scary fail screen. Then you'll can change it
h3oCharles
blood and anything nsfw is not allowed accoring do the forum rules

other than that, it's not as bad as I anticipated in the first place. Maybe try putting in more Green Hill refrences rather than Sonic only.
Exclusives

Dav1208 wrote:

AHAHAHAH
joseph1brown
Your mod images are the same as the hit circles wich might you distracted during gameplay
Topic Starter
Dav1208

h3oCharles wrote:

blood and anything nsfw is not allowed accoring do the forum rules

other than that, it's not as bad as I anticipated in the first place. Maybe try putting in more Green Hill refrences rather than Sonic only.

Blood is not listed in the rules (only if i put anything violence). This just a background, but if you want i'll make a non-bloody fail screen
dtnc21

Dav1208 wrote:

Blood is not listed in the rules (only if i put anything violence). This just a background, but if you want i'll make a non-bloody fail screen

Exclusives wrote:

Dav1208 wrote:

Yeah, with that much of it? That's definitely NSFW to me.

Would you want anyone at work/school/other public place to catch you with that screen?
Topic Starter
Dav1208

dtnc21 wrote:

Yeah, with that much of it? That's definitely NSFW to me.

Would you want anyone at work/school/other public place to catch you with that screen?
Okay i'll edit it