posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
-yuo-

h3oCharles wrote:

Ya boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
What about your scorebar shop?
moving 20.50GB from the internet to a hard disk isn't such an easy task.
;-;
karahara
for those having trouble opening different colored .osk files:
- for me, i had to open the .osk inside winrar and extract a folder inside the .osk,
the .osk doesn't open correctly with osu and creates a blank skin instead.

additional thank you for these colored releases, though, i had a heavily modified version of this skin and i'm happy to rework it in white now
h3oCharles
hi, about the recolored flavours, here's some feedback for red in no particular order:
- the following stuff is not recolored: mod icons, taiko, ctb, mania, prefrences folder, ranking-title
- this shadow effect on this message is painful to read
- the fruit catcher bug still exists
- there's no setup folder
- there's a green glow on big mode icons
- there's a slight green glow around every text (including but not limited to: combo,score,default,grades)
- 2nd line on the ranking graph is green
- it may be just me, but the mode small is distracting when you notice the problems it has
- the spinner is pink (and mixed skins are not allowed on the forum)
- the 2nd line in the section pass/fail is suposed to be darker than the 1st one

also, thx trace for that, I legit was having trouble opening this. fix that also plz
Topic Starter
-yuo-
Colours that are not Green and Pink wern't recoloured by me, so he may have used a different method to convert it which gives these artefacts.

He also stated that he did osu and menus only.

this is why they are in a beta peek stage.

Thanks for your info, though.
fate7nano
Nice skin :)
DaPrimeAtce
wow, it sure has been awhile since anyone has posted here, so I guess this is a dead feed?
Topic Starter
-yuo-
peekaboo

nope its alive and...
...delayed

in my perspective

Plus its on the front page, which would mean its still pretty up and running

I do still care for this half-finished project, just waiting for some blue sky(time) in the sea of clouds (work) i have right now.
sorry for long delays, i just have too much to sort through, and osu isnt a top priority
i hope everyone understands, thanks so much for your patience

*nuuuu don’t lock meeee im scaredddd*
broodroost3r
holyboi i love it!
WaffenGithler
Hey! I downloaded the skin, but instead of downloaded, I have a standard skin from the osu!
Help me please! I like it skin! (T_T')
h3oCharles

WaffenGithler wrote:

Hey! I downloaded the skin, but instead of downloaded, I have a standard skin from the osu!
Help me please! I like it skin! (T_T')
instead of opening it in osu! directly, rename it's extenstion to zip and extract it
BarkinDuck
Love the skin it's definatly my fav for now
Changes I made beyond what you provide are spinner and section pass/fail recolored matching green from this skin (my previous fav) https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/564208 also I'm nopt sure if you are aware but in the folder to remove the cursor trail in has a combo burst png not a transparent cursor trail png, so I fixed that myself. I also changed all the combo colours to the main green used throughout the skin in the ini file. Other than all this nitpickey stuff the only major reccomendation I would have is to make the simple spinner you include way more simple, similar to the one from the previously mentioned skin. Other than that keep up the great skinning work.
h3oCharles

BarkinDuck wrote:

[...] you include way more simple, similar to the one from the previously mentioned skin. [...]

Have you what version have you downloaded? In latest there are 3 spinner versions
Topic Starter
-yuo-
Do note that colours that aren't fully filled in the download page aren't made by me, so you might encounter some non-matching elements between colours, e.g. spinner and mods.

sorry for my inactivity... ;-;
Topic Starter
-yuo-
Added a download count in dev resources if you're interested

The number may not be that accurate as my link handling got messed up, versions got lost, colours got mixed, etc. But should give a rough idea.

Pink will reach proofreading stage very soon, just need to patch the setup folder.
gabootaku
I'm sorry, I could explain how to install the skin correctly because I get "your skin has not been set up." I speak Spanish and that is why it is difficult for me to know how to install it correctly
h3oCharles

gabootaku wrote:

I'm sorry, I could explain how to install the skin correctly because I get "your skin has not been set up." I speak Spanish and that is why it is difficult for me to know how to install it correctly

CTRL+O -> Skin -> Open current skin folder -> Open the folder "1-Setup"
Don't know your aspect ratio?
_WildCard
thanks for the heads up
h3oCharles
mixed skins are not allowed on the forum. force edit plz
Topic Starter
-yuo-
h30Charles is my manager, basically.
thanks

sidenote how would the rules react if i made a "remixes" section in this forum...
moomoozain
Could you provide a download link that isn't to google drive? Whenever I try to download the skin, google virus scanner removes basically everything. There isn't any way to disable the virus scanner, so I can't download it off of google drive.
h3oCharles

-yuo- wrote:

how would the rules react if i made a "remixes" section in this forum...

pretty sure it's still mixing, you could make a video about it but not link it here tho

MooMooZain wrote:

Could you provide a download link that isn't to google drive? Whenever I try to download the skin, google virus scanner removes basically everything. There isn't any way to disable the virus scanner, so I can't download it off of google drive.

Google Drive can't scan for viruses for huge files. It is a false positive cuz I've already tried it and works fine. Also, switch the Google's language to your loca- oh wait, United States :thonk:
DaPrimeAtce

h3oCharles wrote:

Google Drive can't scan for viruses for huge file. It is a false positive cuz I've already tried it and it works fine. Also, switch the Google's language to your loca- oh wait, United States :thonk:

It actually is possible for Google Drive to scan for viruses, b uht you'd probably need chrome and a 3rd party extension to do so, but the extension, in a sense, would scan the file for viruses. With that aside, I think that MediaFire is the only service that scans for viruses when you upload a file, but it does not scan while downloading. So, in closure, you're right, but it is still possible to get some form of extension that scan downloaded files, but most likely only on Chrome.
longnguyen2004
Hey can I contribute? Right now I've added 5:4 and 4:3 aspect ratio.
Is the Watch Replay button supposed to be this small?
h3oCharles

longnguyen2004 wrote:

Hey can I contribute? Right now I want to add 5:4 and 4:3 aspect ratio.
Is the Watch Replay button supposed to be this small?

There was high demand for Standard aspect ratios, so it'll be really nice to see it done. Not sure what OP says tho.
and yes, watch replay this small. It has a huge hitbox tho, so with muscle memory you can still hit it
longnguyen2004
Well I guess I have to complete it ASAP :)
Also, the HP bar is a little bit below the HP bar's background
Topic Starter
-yuo-
sure sure

great thanks if you could

id be very happy to collab

do you want my resource folders?

when creating aspect ratios for nightgate, i have a list of images and skin.ini values to update for them so PM me and i’ll see

-HP bar shift is intentional as a design choice.
Topic Starter
-yuo-
-------------------UPDATE b16-7 for PINK-------------------

16 JUL 2018 [PINK b21-6]
  • NIGHTGATE PINK IN TESTING STAGE!
    Pink has now been fully patched. Well, at least to my knowledge

Please download and check it for errors. I'll be working on blue next! (not cyan)

umm... why do I always HAPPEN to release on the 21 of july?? strange...

Also, Happy to announce a new setup for 4:3 and 5:4 screens is coming soon thanks to longnguyen2004!
RockRoller
I think yourr image for green died

Also, the Reviewvideo you linked is unavailable thanks to the Breakup of skins!. You hsould link to this reupload of the Review.
Topic Starter
-yuo-
RockRoller
Thanks for the Tip! I was going to remove that link but i'll relink it to that archive. Thanks!

Also the Green image seems to be fine? I do notice some distortion on the top of that row though. I'll clear caches and see whats up.
Thanks!
longnguyen2004
Uhh image is still shifted tho
Topic Starter
-yuo-
I can’t seem to find why that’s happening...??

heellp?
Gandalphf
looks fine to me im using chrome if that matters
Topic Starter
-yuo-
OH

WAS A MISSING ENTER AFTER THE IMAGE

huu?
Anyway it's fixed.
No more OCD.
DaPrimeAtce

Gandalphf wrote:

I was using chrome, too, and I could tell the difference.

RockRoller wrote:

If you haven't been reading the recent posts, then you wouldn't know, but the skin selection box bug is fixed, according to -yuo-.

-yuo- wrote:

No more OCD.
Didn't know that was an OCD thing for you, -yuo-.

Also, -yuo-, I sent you a PM, if you already haven't noticed.
Topic Starter
-yuo-
DaPrimeAtce

DaPrimeAtce wrote:

Gandalphf wrote:

I was using chrome, too, and I could tell the difference.

RockRoller wrote:

If you haven't been reading the recent posts, then you wouldn't know, but the skin selection box bug is fixed, according to -yuo-.

-yuo- wrote:

No more OCD.

Didn't know that was an OCD thing for you, -yuo-.

Also, -yuo-, I sent you a PM, if you already haven't noticed.

Thanks for the reply, DaPrimeAtce.
Anyway, I don't actually have OCD, I'm more of a perfectionist. I guess I shouldn't use that term.

And yes, most of the distortions are fixed. Thanks to the people who brought them up!
I'll check your PM now.
Banbeucmas
Yuo... Why not blue :(
DaPrimeAtce
So -yuo-, around when will we expect to see the first blue nightgate beta release, if there is one?
Topic Starter
-yuo-
Banbeucmas

Blue is next :P
- also, 4:3 and 5:4 ratio settings are nearing completion.

DaPrimeAtce
I don't really have control of my time, so I don't think i can give a date... Hopefully it's soon.
longnguyen2004

Banbeucmas wrote:

Yuo... Why not blue :(

Wew another VNese here :)

-yuo- and I are trying to get the colors done, but since we both have limited time, we don't know when will it done. Be patient!
Topic Starter
-yuo-
*teasy tease*

longnguyen2004 wrote:

*tease*

show more