forum

Osu! Survivor Tournament (In Need of Refs!)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
sans undertale

Hello! And welcome to Osu!Survivor Tournament. This is a tournament STD tournament for players in the rank range of 35,000 to 10,000 (All times will be in UTC)

LINKS!
Discord:https://discord.gg/67VE7Zz
ALL updates for the current standing of the tournament will be posted through discord, so it is recommended to join it!

PRIZES!
I dont really have money to give for supporter, but if I can buy it I will announce later! (Sponsors are not required, but highly appreciated!!)

STAFF! (If interested, dm me on discord (piki#9834)
Host 1/1
piki
Admin 1/3
uchuuj1n!
Mappool Selectors 2/2
piki
nikolomara
Referee(10/15)
Flaiimz
nikolomara
PsychoStatic
Sinaeb
Tj7223
woahsia
Zaulek
piki
Riria Rakira
Streamers/Commentators 0/0
►Not necessary but would be cool!

RULES!
►Players will not be able to participate unless they join the discord
►This is a 1v1 Tournament, and I will be accepting a minimum of 32 players (If enough players want to play, it will be expanded to 64).
►This tournament will be in ScoreV1
►Rescheduling a match is allowed, but must be done 24 hours before the original time and you must send proof that your opponent accepted to the time
►If a player does not show up 10 minutes after their match is supposed to be, it will be considered a forfeit and they will lose the match
►Registrations will be open when there is enough staff!
►Any suspicious accounts will not be allowed to participate
►Matches will be hosted on Saturdays and Sundays

INGAME INFO!
►Tournament will be Double Elimination
►Signups will be released when there is enough staff
►Each player is allowed one warm up (Under 5 mins)
►When it is time for your match, a ref will invite you
Both players will roll, and the winner of the roll will be able to chose either to ban first and pick second, or, pick first and ban second
►If a player fails the map, it will not be counted as an instant loss as long as they revive before the map ends
►If a player disconnects from a match, a replay will be possible as long as your opponent accepts
►The map pool will get bigger, and harder with each passing round
►The Tiebreaker is FreeMod (You can play NoMod)
►You are not allowed to pick a map from the same mod pool twice in a row
►FreeMod maps are required to have at least one mod (Acceptable mods are HD,HR,EZ,and FL

PRIOR NOTICE:Changes in the tournament will change according to how fast events progress, make sure to be in the discord server to be aware of updates

PM ME ON DISCORD IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS (piki#9834)