forum

Song selection screen bottom bar help

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
joseph1brown
So when I go to create all the mode things on the bottom bar like Selection-mode and selection-options it has this blue bar on the top. I found that this bar only pops up when mods-selection is added for some reason this likes to show up only with my skin and it's not my computer either.

with mods-selection

withouth mods-selection
h3oCharles
CTRL+O -> Skin -> Open current skin folder
open selection-mode in an image editor

huh, never seen that error before. the only explanation I have here is selection-mode is drawn before selection-(random,options)
RockRoller
Please link your skin. Finding the error is quite hard without testing.
Topic Starter
joseph1brown

RockRoller wrote:

Please link your skin. Finding the error is quite hard without testing.
Okay I will try getting to posting it when I can
Haskorion
Use "Version: 2" (or latest) in your skin.ini-file to have all of them properly line up.
[General]

Version: 2 (or latest)

Version 1 takes the top left corner of selection-mode as anchor point and places it 87 pixels above the bottom screenborder.
Version 2 or higher takes the bottom left corner of selection-mode as anchor point and places it on the bottom screenborder.

The default skin uses the new behaviour for the bottom selection bar on skin version 1 if no custom selection-mode is included.
If a custom selection-mode is included, the game uses the anchoring for the old behaviour.
Topic Starter
joseph1brown

Haskorion wrote:

Use "Version: 2" (or latest) in your skin.ini-file to have all of them properly line up.
[General]

Version: 2 (or latest)

Version 1 takes the top left corner of selection-mode as anchor point and places it 87 pixels above the bottom screenborder.
Version 2 or higher takes the bottom left corner of selection-mode as anchor point and places it on the bottom screenborder.

The default skin uses the new behaviour for the bottom selection bar on skin version 1 if no custom selection-mode is included.
If a custom selection-mode is included, the game uses the anchoring for the old behaviour.

Thank you
*resolved