forum

Ability to see other peoples cursor in coop

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +10
Topic Starter
lilroc125
Hello, in multiplayer while you are playing coop mode you can't see the other players cursor when its their turn to play. It would be really nice if you can see their cursor when its their turn playing in coop, similar to this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRc6HFtowa4
thonk
[-Akira-]
I think it could get confusing while playing.
Topic Starter
lilroc125

- Kiiyo - wrote:

I think it could get confusing while playing.

that's why theirs different colors
Twiggeryy
Technology isn't there yet.
Miim
It'll be confusing and people don't really want to see what other people is doing, that's why there is a scoreboard in game
Rhyth8
Why not just make everyone else's cursor B&W? Maybe even reducing the opacity as well. And if not, make it an option. I don't see anything wrong with it.
FAKE1007
You can add an option to turn off them
vincent77
You could get easily distracted from this. It probably wouldn't work otherwise as each player has a delay in multiplayer so you wouldn't sync up properly.
Flanster
Absolutely distracting indeed, you should be focusing on your own cursor, not someone elses.
worst fl player

Flanster wrote:

you should be focusing on your own cursor, not someone elses.
joltypanda
This is a good idea if you want it to be chaotic.
Flanster

jaesenrosch wrote:

This is a good idea if you want it to be chaotic.

Just one of those "would be cool" ideas.
Imaomoon
im so confusion i came here cuz i have me and my nooby friend here tryna do dissss
OKoLenMi
Good idea but it needs max 30ms ping for every player. It's impossible now. I don't understand people who says: "it would be chaotic" - it can be like option for players and it can be implemented to the "multiplayer spectator" mode.
JustABeginner
I don't understand either why people think it wouldn't be chaotic.
The players would need to focus on their part, not seeing other cursors moving around. That way, they could lose track of their cursors and yeah...

If it can be an option for players, I would like to say 2 things:
1.) Most of them would disable this feature because it's distracting.
2.) Why even it exists in the first place?

I could agree with the last point but this is for cooperative mode, so it is irrelevant to this topic.