forum

New to the Game, New to the Forums...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
cinnaronpa
Hey everyone!

Not too long ago, I stumbled upon a YouTube video about osu, and decided to look up what it was all about. Little did I know, that coincidence would lead me to where I am now...

I don't really have much to say, except for the fact I'm still getting used to osu, and am not very good at the game so far. ;-;

As for my interests, I like quite a few anime (such as Owari no Seraph, Haikyuu!! and Hetalia), as well as shows like Voltron and games such as Pokémon and Danganronpa.

So... yeah! That's really it. I look forward to getting to meet you all.
SalmonParadise
lol

wanna be friends (insert Roblox death sound)
Topic Starter
cinnaronpa

SalmonParadise wrote:

lol

wanna be friends (insert Roblox death sound)

Yeah, sure!
oof
DJ Enetro
woah, someone from Kuwait? You need to tell me how life is like over there.

Feel free to hit me up (and friend me too!), and I welcome you with this song:

(P.S.: I mainly play four games: osu!, VOEZ, Pump It Up, and League of Legends.)
Topic Starter
cinnaronpa
Ah! Thank you ^^

I'll try and send a message whenever I have more time, I'd love to chat.

I used to play League of Legends (Level 24 or 25 I think?) but I haven't played in months, so I think my skills are probably pretty rusty. T_T

Nice song by the way, and it was a pleasure to meet you!
[MTF] Wolfette

cinnaronpa wrote:

Hey everyone!

Not too long ago, I stumbled upon a YouTube video about osu, and decided to look up what it was all about. Little did I know, that coincidence would lead me to where I am now...

I don't really have much to say, except for the fact I'm still getting used to osu, and am not very good at the game so far. ;-;

As for my interests, I like quite a few anime (such as Owari no Seraph, Haikyuu!! and Hetalia), as well as shows like Voltron and games such as Pokémon and Danganronpa.

So... yeah! That's really it. I look forward to getting to meet you all.
H E L L O T H E R E