forum

[invalid] inactive accounts

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +1
Topic Starter
Venome
what about deleting accounts that haven´t logged in for a long time?
I´m pretty mad that there is a guy who took my actual name but haven´t been online for 5 years...
so why dont you delete these accounts or at least reset the names or something like that?
Sandy Hoey
You can take the name from an inactive account after a certain amount of time based on play count across all game modes. Don’t remember what the time line is, but you still have to pay for the name change
Caput Mortuum
You have to wait for the account to be inactive for 6 months, then you have to wait an additional year for every 500 play count the player has.
For example, I have a total play count of 24,168, so you have to wait for 0.5 + 48.336 years to take my name
Asaiga
apparently spamming retries on a good name and abandon the account is the only way to ruin the fun
Tanomoshii Nekojou

Eraser wrote:

You have to wait for the account to be inactive for 6 months, then you have to wait an additional year for every 500 play count the player has.
For example, I have a total play count of 24,168, so you have to wait for 0.5 + 48.336 years to take my name
Play count = osu! + taiko + catch the beat + mania play count

xVenome wrote:

what about deleting accounts that haven´t logged in for a long time?
Also, it is impossible to delete any osu! accounts... You can only abandon them... (but you can't since you're here forever... lmao)
Death
It is already possible to take the name of an inactive account with certain conditions. See Eraser's post.
Topic Starter
Venome
ah ok didnt knew that ty guys