forum

Hello osu!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
KINESIS88
Hello everyone, I just got into osu! around last Friday and I honestly can't put it down. I'm going to keep downloading maps and stuff like that! I managed to play a few three star maps but I guess I have to develop my AR and things of that nature a little more to feel confident. Unfortunetly, I haven't gotten my hands on a tablet yet, but I hope to eventually! I'm okay with using the mouse and keyboard for a little while! You can add me if you want I guess? My stats are obviously really trash right now lol, but glad I found the time to formally say hi anyway!

Happy circle crushing everybody!
DXPOHIHIHI

KINESIS88 wrote:

Hello everyone, I just got into osu! around last Friday and I honestly can't put it down. I'm going to keep downloading maps and stuff like that! I managed to play a few three star maps but I guess I have to develop my AR and things of that nature a little more to feel confident. Unfortunetly, I haven't gotten my hands on a tablet yet, but I hope to eventually! I'm okay with using the mouse and keyboard for a little while! You can add me if you want I guess? My stats are obviously really trash right now lol, but glad I found the time to formally say hi anyway!

Happy circle crushing everybody!

1v1 me lol
DJ Enetro
Happy taiko drumming if anything...

But welcome!
Brainage
Explain how one 'crushes' circles.