forum

~*~Kay's Siggy&Avatar Galleria & Emporium ~*~ (OPEN)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
GrilledKoala

Welcome to my signature & avatar galleria & emporium!

First, Rules. Unfortunately, necessary.

1. Be respectful always. You are allowed to be unhappy with what I provide.
    You are not allowed to be a tantrum-throwing 3 year old,
    demanding their drink be poured in the green cup, not the purple one.
    If you want things tweaked, I'll tweak them. If you have suggestions, I'll listen to them.
    I won't deal with insults in any way/shape/form.
  2. 1 request at a time, unless your siggy & avatar are to be matching, then submit both at the same time.
    Do not request again until you have received your prior request.

Patience. Patience. Patience.

Use this form to submit your request::

Osu! Display Name on Graphic? y/n
Additional/Other words wanted on graphic:
Character or Theme: (If you put a Character here and want a specific image of them,
please provide a photo with a transparent background if possible.
If you want to be held in a bit more suspense, choose a theme instead!
(e.g. Fallout 3, Mario, Inuyasha, etc.)

Color Scheme: If you don't choose one, I will.
Additional Information:

||~~~~~~*Galleria*~~~~~~||

I can't find all my examples, but here are a few from ps3t I did that will suffice until I get several Osu! examples finished.

||~~~~~~*Thank you for visiting!*~~~~~~||

|^*Feedback is always welcomed!*^|

Scioness
You're bold, opening a request thread like this. You have a unique style, so I'm curious as to how you'd approach my request.

I've been gathering ideas for a new look, and I decided that I want to have a profile picture that represents truth; the search for it, the never-ending-ness of it, and the beauty of it. Someone on the forums noted that fractals describe truth well, so that's what I want my pfp to be made out of.

Avatar or Signature? Avatar, please!
Osu! Display Name on Graphic? n
Additional/Other words wanted on graphic: None!
Character or Theme: (If you put a Character here and want a specific image of them,
please provide a photo with a transparent background if possible.) https://www.google.com/search?safe=strict&q=free+background&tbm=isch&tbs=simg:CAQSlwEJh96lz8HDf3kaiwELEKjU2AQaBAgVCAkMCxCwjKcIGmIKYAgDEiiYF4UMlhf4FvcWmReaF4kXgwz1Fqs34CiHJ4YnuCe5J_10zmCeGI6I3GjAWeoTL-9gwOXQoJ9CdgdAXjhXaPTuVbNi4USzsBbGYo2630FxSJddKJ5CkZo3huHUgBAwLEI6u_1ggaCgoICAESBM6yDqoM&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi_qaDx8b_aAhUK4YMKHU5JCMIQwg4IJigA
Color Scheme: If you don't choose one, I will. By all means, choose the color scheme. Make all the artistic decisions.
Additional Information: N/A

Thanks in advance!