kotnana3131 wrote:

ot!news hanged itself with an ot!noose
notlikethis
DJ Enetro
Abraker we need to add the Asriel events to the OT!Chronicles
Achromalia

DJ Enetro wrote:

lets not forget to add you in along with pretty much everyone else who responded to that (I'm guilty too).
abraker

DJ Enetro wrote:

Realize that OT!Chronicles are there to document the social and cultural development of OT, not various events with no connection to one another
Meah
post more so that i can take 1st on 11th with this one\

one that shall so be named = Alexkuzi
The lord of Cureing. OT's best dream. The Fuckin Saver Of Saving itself!

Fuck abraker for that shitty meme That Sucks Satan Dick More Than Justin Beaver. XD

Sorry Abraker But This So Called Meme Sucks More Satan Dick Than Justin Beaver, Just Saying.
Now Let's A Never Start World War 3! :) :)
Serraionga
Meah

Serraionga wrote:

test my skon
Meah
one that shall so be named = Alexkuzi
The lord of Cureing. OT's best dream. The Fuckin Saver Of Saving itself!

Fuck abraker for that shitty meme That Sucks Satan Dick More Than Justin Beaver. XD

Sorry Abraker But This So Called Meme Sucks More Satan Dick Than Justin Beaver, Just Saying.
Now Let's A Never Start World War 3! :) :)
ColdTooth
Report Meah.
abraker
I never reported someone on the forums before

Meah

when shitposters want to report/reported you for shitposting
ColdTooth

Meah wrote:

when shitposters want to report/reported you for shitposting
Excuse me, I am a very good poster, not a shitposter.
Luqanted
wheres #20? been gone for 5 months and still no #20?????
DJ Enetro

Luqanted wrote:

Blame the creators for ditching the concept :(
Luqanted

DJ Enetro wrote:

Luqanted wrote:

Blame the creators for ditching the concept :(
smhh. hows the osu ot discord something? is it still alive?
DJ Enetro
Idek, i left it. Ask john and the mods of that server to find out
abraker
we filed for bankruptcy after the meme market crashed.. now we are on the streets begging for shitposts just to get by
Topic Starter
johnmedina999
I remember it like it was yesterday. The law of diminishing returns hit us hard after OT News #15 was released, and that, along with most of the editors quitting work, made me realize that our investors were not going to be happy with us. We tried to mix it up but the value of our stocks dropped down to about one laugh per three posts, or 1/3, in comparison with our first edition, whose stocks were sold at 75 laughs per post. The price of our stocks hit an all-time low after the release of OT News #18, and most if not all of our investors sold their stocks for dirt money, going home with virtually nothing in their pockets. The selling back of stocks was the final kick when we were down, as we had to give back money that we didn't have. We knew we had to shut down operations after #19, and we has kai draw up a 19.5 so we can cover up our losses—and we did the best we could to try to make #19 to be the best we could, to go out with a bang, but it didn't work, and the rest is history.

Ladies and gentlemen, I know that I've been saying that OT!News #20 is on infinite hiatus, but let's face it, it will never be completed. As of now, I officially declare OT!News to be dead. I have to thank my editors, abraker, kai99, and Blitzfrog, for being at my side as I pushed my popularity experiment as far as it would go. I also want to thank everyone who read this post, and who read the news editions faithfully and hopefully, for this would not have been possible without all of you.

And with that, I bid you all good night. I now request for this thread to be locked and unpinned, please.
abraker
I just experienced a storm of emotions reading that one, wow. What I thought was a quality meme response that brought a tear to me eye turned into a serious message that brought tears to my eyes. You probably accepted the fact that #20 will never be made, but it hurts me seeing you say to unpin this. Shooting an arrow to the heart was not enough, but you try to wiggle it after.

I really want to get something done, but non of us can carry the weight right now (or anymore?). I think we should just post the remains of whatever is left #20 at the very least before we call it day.
Luqanted
god damn john.. u made me tear up wtf???
Mara
So, is #20 popping out?
Flanster
nej
Mara
What am I supposed to read then when doing poopperinos?
abraker

Mara wrote:

So, is #20 popping out?
we got really lazy
Ashton
This was a good series
Flanster
remind me why this is still pinned
Topic Starter
johnmedina999

Flanster wrote:

You know, I'll offer you a trade. You unpin this thread and pin this one. My thread is dead and is now useless. Its spiritual successor, though, is very much being updated and goes back a lot longer. I would be willing to have my thread replaced with abraker's.
Flanster

johnmedina999 wrote:

Flanster wrote:

You know, I'll offer you a trade. You unpin this thread and pin this one. My thread is dead and is now useless. Its spiritual successor, though, is very much being updated and goes back a lot longer. I would be willing to have my thread replaced with abraker's.

Seems reasonable.
Topic Starter
johnmedina999
Why isn't OT!News #19.5 linked to this one
Topic Starter
johnmedina999
Also necroposting
levesterz
Ot new 20 when?
abraker
o shit I totally forgot about that lmao
ColdTooth
I'm gay.
Westonini
i thought you were a furry
samX500
Why not be both?
abraker
preposterous! A gay furry? What's next? Cheap jewelry?
Aiseca

levesterz wrote:

Ot new 20 when?

^^
Blitzfrog
#BringBackOTNews#20 #abrakerhasasmalldick
WitherMite
o, hi
show more