forum

What is the worst gaming community (in your opinion)?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Keru Kawashiro

Anthiese wrote:

Pokemon: 1. too many little kids (Obviously. Nintendo aims towards children, but most of their fanbase is made up of teens and adults.) 2. The competitive community is horrible at most times. They look down on everyone that doesn't participate in competitive, but I've met a few people who respect those who don't really like competitive. Honestly, competitive Pokemon isn't really for me.
May I add one more? If yes... (It's still about pokemon)

3. Pokemon XY&Z anime fanboys who seriously went hard to shit on Pokemon S&M anime (So hard that it's very often to see them disrespecting anyone else who says otherwise). Sure thing, the art style change might be intriguing, but all of these guys really need to calm their ass off, give the new series a room to breathe, and keep their salt for themselves.

Don't get me wrong, I also like XY&Z, but I never went apeshit like this xd
Kovar
I have played many games but I would say, "CS:GO" on ESEA servers and "League of legends" on a bad day
Jesseinator1000
CoD
lynxinursinks
I see a lot of people posting this game as their top, but i've had a pretty good experience so Osu! is actually low on my list. My top 3 are;
-Rainbow six siege (it gets worse the better you get, even though there are some pretty chill guys out there)
-League
-overwatch (...its gotten better...)
pandaBee
League and Dota, no contest.
No other game are you stuck in a match for 30-60 minutes with a room of teammates that want to tear each other's throats out.
Beard
geometry dash
Larc

PhythaWish wrote:

A lot of the mainstream MOBA games got the worst communities due to the fact a lot of them ( not all of them ) are toxic kids fighting each other
yuhaii
league and dota, then there's little big planet (the community has turned into salty shit)
overwatch...
Erryn_old
Ngl, I'd have to say the Undertale community is pretty bad. Not everyone, obviously, but a large amount.
Great game, bad community.
keremaru
i still think roblox is shit
9 year olds called me out for apparently hacking
learn to ambush, you idiots
trung121173
Both Osu! and Geomatry Dash , one is purecancer , other is a bunch of weeb alway thing their community is better than other communities
ZodiacLyfe
Dota and LoL.
PeridotBby
LoL, every match is the same, doesnt matter if you play good, there will be a toxic player that drop the match
bobbylux
Five nights at Freddys

Not so much anymore but a couple years ago they were going crazy with disgusting fanart
YoshiChen
In my opinion the worst community is the tf2 community due to the toxic chats and the hackers involved in it as well as trade scammers that scam other players for expensive items in the game.
ItzSupah
i mean. csgo is pretty bad. pubg has a lot of hackers in china mainly. theres a solution for the pubg issue... region lock china. osu is meh. call of duty gave me terminal aids. so if any of yall wanna play some counter strike with me i mean. heres the link, i play alot of csgo
Here :3
nikky
this community.

lol just kidding it's my school's gaming community they aren't even real gamers they only play mobile games.
0noderaRitsu
persona 3.4 and 5 fans
shin megami tensei elitists
undertale
cuphead
fnaf
doki doki literature club

i couldnt say minecraft and roblox since they are funny
Akanagi
L4D2's multiplayer community, less than 1k hours played => kick, 1 mistake => kick, not russian => kick, spam annoying emotes => not kicked
Closely followed by (back then) DotA 1
League
Hayzeusky
This community easily. Although its slightly rivaled by LoL.
xMelonadex

yuhaii- wrote:

league and dota, then there's little big planet (the community has turned into salty shit)
overwatch...
I think Roblox, Sonic, Minecraft, Undertale and FNAF are the worst gaming fanbases.
himiken
Osu's BM community. Once a week once I visit reddit I will always spot new drama.

Any online game with competitive/ranked. There will always be someone who thinks that they're better than your/enemy's team and will constantly verbally abuse people. Usually I just mute them but it will definitely affect the morale of all players in the game.

If you're talking about fanbase then definitely Undertale and FNAF. The fanbase of those games are so diehard that when you so much as say a bad thing about the games they will immediately bombard you with death threats and counter arguments until you accept their sayings.
Roryrecast
A bunch of people in a community that don't care to each other. Even when people are asking, the answers are always rude. So, no good communication in there (Individualism).
xMelonadex

Roryrecast wrote:

A bunch of people in a community that don't care to each other. Even when people are asking, the answers are always rude. So, no good communication in there (Individualism).

True True!
Nigrod
Any community that plays a Valve game
Or Fortnite
Exclusives
new minecraft
Blazepp
league
trung121173
Communist
bobbathan
In my experience, I'd definitely have to say Rocket League. Can't do anything without my own teammates telling me that I'm human trash and should kill myself.
Dialect
  1. osu!
  2. CoD
  3. Geometry Dash (okayish)
cla7997
In my experience the Italian osu! community it's pretty bad, all the italian players I've encountered were just so arrogants. For example, people insulting each others because of their ranks, calling you noob if you're not in the global top #1000 and things like that. I also tried asking few advices for an osu!mania map I that I had WIP and the dude refused because "I don't play these noob shits", sooo that's it. The international community seems a shit lot better.
Apart from that, also the italian LoL community is bad. I tried to play it few times but with the team costantly insulting each other was...difficult
Dialect

cla7997 wrote:

In my experience the Italian osu! community it's pretty bad, all the italian players I've encountered were just so arrogants. For example, people insulting each others because of their ranks, calling you noob if you're not in the global top #1000 and things like that. I also tried asking few advices for an osu!mania map I that I had WIP and the dude refused because "I don't play these noob shits", sooo that's it. The international community seems a shit lot better.
Apart from that, also the italian LoL community is bad. I tried to play it few times but with the team costantly insulting each other was...difficult

Feel bad.. Join the Splatoon 2 Community then!
The Fire Tiger
-Peru's osu! community is pretty bad. Sure, the international osu! community can be just as toxic in general but I feel like country-specific ones are going to have a more concentrated toxicity...
-On that note I would also like to state particular "indie game" communities. Games that got super popular thanks to YouTube or other social media generally tend to attract the little kids, which was the unfortunate fate of UNDERTALE. FNAF also fits this as well.
-Why do FPS and MMORPG games have the worst people lol i don't like the latter now mostly because i don't want to associate myself with them
-I'm seeing Splatoon and Pokemon among the usual replies. While I can't say for sure about Splatoon (though I have heard of horror stories from there), I will have to agree Pokemon fans can sometimes go borderline apeshit. When the leaks of Let's Go! started popping up everyone basically hated on it because it was too similar to Pokemon Go and started dreading the series going that direction. The announcement of a main game coming 2019 didn't ease the "pain" at all.
-And finally, leeching from the competitve scene of Pokemon is most fighting games, Super Smash Bros. in particular. I only learned to DI properly so that I could drag matches on and entertain myself while I'm at it, because the competitive scene there is horrible and any attempt to make friends there is useless.

There are more like Roblox and Minecraft and perhaps some others but it would eventually amount to me just hating everyone and everything in general lol
Kirika
Don't even get me started with Undertale's Fandom. But League is pretty bad overall.
cla7997

MinNin wrote:

cla7997 wrote:

Feel bad.. Join the Splatoon 2 Community then!
Buy me a switch and sure lol
diseum_old
Probably CS:GO, they're all toxic especially if you're in the lower rank group but gold nova elite and above it's not that bad.
EliasGaming
Undertale
CS:GO
Minecraft
KemZii
Overwatch
MinorMOT
CS:GO and CoD. They have the worst communities from my experience. Mic spamming, Raging, Bullying. And more.
zhu

m4st3rbruh wrote:

CS:GO and CoD. They have the worst communities from my experience. Mic spamming, Raging, Bullying. And more.
i play both dota2 and cs go. csgo is nowhere near dota2
show more