forum

Chirality [STD/CTB]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Scilas

Any comments or feedback, feel free to let me know!

Changelog
02:30 March 23, 2018 => Uploaded Chirality
17:30 April 8, 2018 => Updated to Current Skin (Spinners, Section Pass/Fail, Scorebar, & Welcome Screen)
22:10 April 18, 2018 => Updated; Added 300's to Ranking Panel + Fixed up Song Selection Screen. Mania Aspect is in progress.
23:08 May 6, 2018 => Completely changed standard gameplay, looks cleaner and more efficient.

Standard Mode
Welcome!

Main Menu

Song Selection *UPDATED*

Mods

Ranking Panel *UPDATED*

Pause

Failed

Gameplay *UPDATED*

Spinner *UPDATED*

Section Pass *UPDATED*

Section Fail *UPDATED*

Catch the Beat!
Gameplay

Bananas *UPDATED*

⤓ Click here! ⤓
Current up-to-date skin! Enjoy!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Version 1
Version 2
Version 3
Frogsi
I think the pictures do not fit within the theme.
It looks like a pretty blocky skin because of the high opacity and the THICC outlines.
Especially when going from a menubar with a controller to a cinda nature vibe(?) with leaves and stuff.

The skin is not that bad but I think you should make a clear theme for the skin with similar elements because in the outcome it will become a better skin than it is now.
Topic Starter
Scilas

FroxXyyy wrote:

I think the pictures do not fit within the theme.
It looks like a pretty blocky skin because of the high opacity and the THICC outlines.
Especially when going from a menubar with a controller to a cinda nature vibe(?) with leaves and stuff.

The skin is not that bad but I think you should make a clear theme for the skin with similar elements because in the outcome it will become a better skin than it is now.
Thank you for the input, I'll try to make a central theme around the skin and try polishing it!
RockRoller
There are a few problems I found in this skin:
This skin is a mess. Can't find any theme.
Everything is SD only, beside a few images, but these are different from, their SD version.
The Icons on the Song Selection aren't alligned.
The cursor is way to big.
The hitsounds don't fit together.
The meusounds don't really fit together.
What the f*ck is that combobreak (also, its way to long)

There are probably even more things, but Im to lazy right no to list up more.
Topic Starter
Scilas

RockRoller wrote:

There are a few problems I found in this skin:
This skin is a mess. Can't find any theme.
Everything is SD only, beside a few images, but these are different from, their SD version.
The Icons on the Song Selection aren't alligned.
The cursor is way to big.
The hitsounds don't fit together.
The meusounds don't really fit together.
What the f*ck is that combobreak (also, its way to long)

There are probably even more things, but Im to lazy right no to list up more.
The hitsounds, I'm not experienced with that, I personally find it tedious and if I were to do it, I'll take a whole day to figure it out. About the cursor size, you can adjust it to your liking and as for the theme, I didn't have a central one in mind, I just made this skin for fun and didn't take it too seriously. Anyways thanks for the criticism!
CaptainBob
I really like this skin tbh the only input I can give is change the miss sound and make the cursor a bit more sleek. :)
h3oCharles
blank 300s in the ranking screen, that's bad. To fix this, rename the blanks to hit300-0, hit300g-0 and hit300k-0 and make 300s normally
Topic Starter
Scilas
blank 300s in the ranking screen, that's bad. To fix this, rename the blanks to hit300-0, hit300g-0 and hit300k-0 and make 300s normally
Fixed, Thank you!
DXPOHIHIHI
That succ
Rosaria
not bad at all.