forum

UNDEAD CORPORATION - Bloodthirsty Nightmare Lul...

posted
Total Posts
show more
[Nemesis]
Just some general concerns about the buildup to the chorus.
03:33:902 - I don't really think that this beat is worth ignoring.The sound is literally the same as 03:34:569 (2) -, listen to them at a 50% playback rate.
03:38:125 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Maybe a little curve to emphasize the change in rhythm? Throughout the entirety of this stream, you've chosen to change the flow a little bit whenever a new sound comes in, except for this one. Why? How is that sound 03:38:291 (4,5) - less important than the rest? You've made it look like there was no change in music whatsoever, just like in 03:39:180 (4,5) -, where the sound you're emphasizing in the entire section isn't present. On the other hand, 03:39:625 (4,5) - this change in flow is too sudden and unexpected compared to the rest of your patterns in that section.
Topic Starter
EphemeralFetish

[Nemesis] wrote:

Just some general concerns about the buildup to the chorus.
03:33:902 - I don't really think that this beat is worth ignoring.The sound is literally the same as 03:34:569 (2) -, listen to them at a 50% playback rate. - There isnt a beat there.
03:38:125 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Maybe a little curve to emphasize the change in rhythm? Throughout the entirety of this stream, you've chosen to change the flow a little bit whenever a new sound comes in, except for this one. Why? How is that sound 03:38:291 (4,5) - less important than the rest? You've made it look like there was no change in music whatsoever, just like in 03:39:180 (4,5) -, where the sound you're emphasizing in the entire section isn't present. On the other hand, 03:39:625 (4,5) - this change in flow is too sudden and unexpected compared to the rest of your patterns in that section. - Straight stream to start off with because the drums are so quiet. Sharp angle at the end for when the reach their peak and to match the high tone of the strings.
[Nemesis]
How is there not a beat? Listen closely.
Topic Starter
EphemeralFetish

[Nemesis] wrote:

How is there not a beat? Listen closely.
I did, there isnt one.
Dendy
There is actually, on maximum music volume OMEGALUL
Osuology
That beat is pretty much a ghost note, imo can pass it. It does exist but it's like the lowest a note could possibly be, would be overmapping imo.
OoFortisoO
it's over?
Topic Starter
EphemeralFetish

OoFortisoO wrote:

it's over?
Working on some other stuff for now. Will be back.
Kuruby
NEVER GIVE UP
Cubzy
I believe
Dendy
it's over.
Topic Starter
EphemeralFetish
yolo gonna remap
T3rza
Can you upload the old map before all the modding changes and what not?
Topic Starter
EphemeralFetish

Tr3sLeches wrote:

Sadly I dont have the very first version anymore. Unless someone else does. But if you mean the current diff, I wont be removing it when the remap is done.
The Emperor

EphemeralFetish wrote:

Tr3sLeches wrote:

Sadly I dont have the very first version anymore. Unless someone else does. But if you mean the current diff, I wont be removing it when the remap is done.
Does that mean it's not going for rank?
Topic Starter
EphemeralFetish
Its gonna be for rank. Ill just have the old diff around till I get to the point of ranking (Thats if I can even get it to that point)
Kaifin
hey we wanna put this up for loved vote, i see you are remapping currently

you're free to add the new difficulty to the same set/make a new set while keeping the old diff loved iirc
Topic Starter
EphemeralFetish

Kaifin wrote:

hey we wanna put this up for loved vote, i see you are remapping currently

you're free to add the new difficulty to the same set/make a new set while keeping the old diff loved iirc
Ahh. Thats pretty nice actually. Its gonna take me a while to finish the remap so having it loved would work out nice till Im done.
SilverCatalyst
woah holy fuck i was surprised to see this
i hope this at least gets loved, and maybe some day the remap will get ranked :)
Maybe need cs 3 ?
i think cs 3 not bad :o
Weber

FlashPoint wrote:

Maybe need cs 3 ?
i think cs 3 not bad :o
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.