forum

[resolved] Editing osu!<yourPCname>.cfg

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
uchuuj1n
(Fixed by Krypto) help i am trying to edit the "HighResolution" value in the .cfg file from 0 to 1 but everytime I restart my client it automatically changes it back to 0. If I don't restart my client, the changes don't seem to take any effect, therefore I decided to restart it so that the changes could potentially take effect.

(Fixed) I am trying to do this to solve this other problem i have with the @2x elements in certain skins that don't seem to render properly. The sprite appears on my game client as 4 times its original size instead of appearing as hd like it was intended to. Would be nice if anyone could find an alternative method to solve this problem too, if no one manages to solve the first one.

Fixed fixed all fixed thanks Krypto
- Zuramaru -
Hi, I don't know if you've done this already, but make sure you're editing the cfg file while osu is closed and make sure to save the cfg file before opening the game again.
Topic Starter
uchuuj1n

Krypto wrote:

Hi, I don't know if you've done this already, but make sure you're editing the cfg file while osu is closed and make sure to save the cfg file before opening the game again.
Thanks for your help! I have managed to successfully edit the .cfg file but the skinning thing didn't seem to fix itself...any tips?

Edit: My bad it did fix itself. Apparently the skin I was testing the .cfg thing on had an error in file naming >.> Thanks for your help!