Synthesizer.

Favorite Subway Sandwich.
ciara_old_1
shitt been a long time since i ate subway :/ i forgot what i liked

night owl or early bird?
Achromalia
night owl.

it's like I never sleep.

...until around 3:30 AM, that is. School starts at 7:30 and I usually wake up at around 6:55 AM.

Do you think people should sleep whenever they feel their body wants to for the sake of flexibility, or sleep by a strict but well-meaning schedule?
keremaru
depends on what the person feels like.
if they want to stay up, sure, but then they have to accomodate that lost time with some heavy power naps during work or at home.

what's your view on the games you used to play when you were 11 or so? (if you remembered them ofc lol)
Bloom
Most of them didn't age well. *Cough* Sonic adventure.

Favorite flash game.
Keiger
contract wars

favorite food
keremaru
musubi with arizona ginseng w/ honey flavored tea
same q
45Traeath
Food, like, "dish" only?
This, maybe.
(I sometimes have different "moods", that make me want to eat/drink something else. Especially during breakfast; I always try my best to vary it each day.)

Irisu wrote:

favorite anime voice actor?
DJ Enetro
Might be a bland answer, but Haruka Tomatsu.

Favorite language besides English and/or the language of your country
Achromalia
I must be a fucking weeb or something for saying this but honestly it'd be Japanese. It just sounds a little more pleasing to the ears than Spanish. It feels more versatile, and the Japanese music scene is quite appealing, considering it's diversity (if you dont listen to anime OPs or j-pop all the time).

What's your opinion on people who are apathetic?
Bloom
They seem like an ass at times.

Favorite arcade game?
45Traeath

DJ Enetro wrote:

Might be a bland answer, but Haruka Tomatsu.
Not that bland, I like her for the lines she gave to some "Working!!" scenes.
I never went to the place itself, but from what I played: Metal Slug............ 3 for the action, 4 and 5 for their respective Final Mission's BGM.
(Would have put 7 but that's on NDS, so I guess it's out of it.)

[Zight] wrote:

Do you wish someone was your sibling?
KapengBarako
Yeah, LowTierGod, so I can body him in FG's daily.

Is the sun the center of the solar system? Give reason to support the basis of your answer?

Rubrics
2 points for content 1 for presentation 1 for neatness.
Bloom
Yes.
We know that we orbit the sun because based on our position and angle of the sun along the path of the orbit, alongside the tilt of the earth on its axis, we get different seasons.

Which numbering system do you prefer?(Binary, Hex, Decimal, etc..)
Achromalia
Hmm. I think I'd like Base16/Hex or Base e/Base3...

I'd prefer Base e, though it's a bit of a challenge to grasp.

What do you think of when someone says they're depressed?
J25_games
I try to help them as much as I can

Do you play racing games and if you do do you listen to eurobeat while playing
vinnicci
I used to but it seems that i feel the urge to use steering wheel and pedals so i stopped because i don't have it yet. I turn down music while playing, but eurobeat seems cool.

same q, and are you an automatic casual or a manual masterracer?
45Traeath
I only remember about "Mario Kart (DS)" and "Tales Runner"............ *Vietnam Flash'*
Either way, I'm a casual, in the online side.

EDIT: Wait, I forgot the musical part.

No.

FuZ wrote:

Who is your favorite mythological god/goddess?
Birdy
Artemis and Ratatoskr.

How many apartments have you lived in throughout your life?
Zeralt
3 or 4 times, but that was like 15 years ago lol. After that I have lived in the same house.

Which OS was the the best you have used in PC?
Penguin
Windows 7 will always be the best for me. Win98 has a special place in my heart though.

Have you ever been to a concert/music festival? and if so, what was it?
Kao
No

What’s the one thing that people always misunderstand about you?
Achromalia
I've seen that many would think I don't care about people at first. I have an attitude that is bland, unenthusiastic, and utterly boring, and my voice sounds as if I'm a robot, because most of the time when I'm talking to people I'm not familiar with, I tend to be really monotone. Thus, everyone thinks I'm weird, boring and uncaring. The uncaring part comes from how I rarely show much emotion. I don't exactly feel much emotion. It's not that it isn't there, but rather it's just a diminished feeling that seems to be rather weak whenever expressed. Even when I say hi to some people, I sound as if I dreaded talking to them.

I guess it's due to my emotional apathy and the depression that weighed me down the last couple of years, but I still try to make sure I sound normal. The problem with that is that I feel like I'm trying to act out the feeling people want me to have, so it doesn't even feel real anymore.

Do you imagine yourself ever being able to be friends with someone who is apathetic and boring? Should it matter if you only choose friends that are always energetic and always happy as opposed to anyone else?
xXOsuPersonXx
tl;dr

Worst fad ever?
Achromalia
the "tl;dr" one. shows the inability to care for anything that requires the length to properly analyze something.

xXOsuPersonXx wrote:

Worst fad ever?
45Traeath
I didn't get the question, and I'm too lazy to look for details.

EpicFailure wrote:

What's behind you?
Zozimoto
a chair

Do you like Ice Cream?
Achromalia
yep .w.

so far, I've been most satisfied with the "standard and boring" vanilla. seriously, it feels rather common. maybe because it's really good.

Do you tend to take your life seriously when it comes to your wellbeing?
J25_games
kinda but somethings like the way I eat I tend to not realy care about

Have you ever ate or drank something that came from a country you dont live in
Penguin
"Mexican candy" is really popular where I live in Southern Cali, so I've had that before. I think I've also eaten Japanese chips or something like that, I can't remember.

J25_games wrote:

Have you ever ate or drank something that came from a country you dont live in
Bloom
Yes.
It'll be the alcohol that I consume(casually). They usually vary but a large portion of it is imported.

Given the choice and the opportunity to do so, would you migrate to another country? Why?
Achromalia
Most likely not. As problematic as the US can be, I'd say that for mostly anywhere that I'd want to go, I'd have to go under a new set of problems, ones I won't be familiar with. I don't know where I'd want to go, either. Adapting to a new environment, especially a country that doesn't share the same language as I do, would take a while, though it's not as troublesome. At the moment, I don't know enough to really trust myself with making the decision to move to another country, and thus-- I'd probably stay here. As far as I'm aware, I'm not being persecuted or anything.

Is there a certain genre of music, or range of genres that you dislike? If so, which one/ones?
DJ Enetro
Nope.

If Grade 12 or under: Any colleges you like?
Otherwise: What about college do you most associate yourself with?
Achromalia
I haven't been to one other than CSU (California State University), and I haven't had much of an experience of any of them to be able to judge. Out of everything, I only know about CSU, and I don't even know that much about it either, so...

I don't have an opinion on it.

Do you think the "lack of motivation" people have is just a bullshit way to say they dont want to change, or do you think they really dont have that energy despite wanting to?
Calamari
Motivation is weird because it happens so spontaneously. Like when I want to work on a project I usually can't be bothered. One day though I'll have a sudden bout of motivation and I'll finish it. I think the "lack of motivation" excuse is valid.

Do you think cursive handwriting should be removed from the school curriculum? Why/why not?

(If you live in a country that doesn't teach cursive handwriting in the first place, what's one part of your school curriculum that you would remove?)
TTL
I think it shouldn't be removed because it can come in handy sometimes.

Would you rather stop playing osu! forever or would you prefer dying in 10 years?
Achromalia

Cometi wrote:

Motivation is weird because it happens so spontaneously. Like when I want to work on a project I usually can't be bothered. One day though I'll have a sudden bout of motivation and I'll finish it. I think the "lack of motivation" excuse is valid.
It'd be cool to get to see my motivation be that spontaneous. For me, it's more like a heavy boulder I'm pushing upwards, somewhat like Sisyphus. I believe the excuse is valid as well. Sometimes, I genuinely have nothing in me that really allows for me to do anything. I just cant bring myself to do anything, and for some reason, I don't seem to really have any sort of drive for much of anything.

OT: Hmm.

Well fuck, that's actually an interesting one. I somewhat enjoy osu, and my experiences with some of the people i've met here have made appreciate humanity a bit more. Dying in 10 years? Well, of course, my first thought is that i'd rather not, but i can imagine living a nice bit of life just to abruptly die once i'm 25. If it were only 5 years, then I'd probably prefer quitting osu! forever.

Not sure really.

I'd say I'm fine quitting with osu!. I can still talk to the handful friends I've met now, and there isn't much of a downside from quitting osu, considering i could get rsi playing the game. I really enjoy osu!, but i'm not exactly dedicated to it.

Do you think it would be ideal to convince yourself with optimism, or do you think optimistic ideals would be considered lying to yourself?
show more