forum

Mod Posts display on profile

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
[MTF] Wolfette
Every post you make on V2 modding doesn't show up on your forum post count. Would be nice to either have it integrated into the current forum counter, or to have a seperate counter for mod posts.

Edit: make it a separate counter for mod posts, doesn’t make sense as they are not forum posts
Shohei Ohtani
they're not forum posts though
Topic Starter
[MTF] Wolfette

CDFA wrote:

they're not forum posts though
Edited. Typed this when I was tired and didn’t quite know what I was typing
_Meep_
they’re just comments now, i dont see why there would be a need for a whole section dedicated to this
just go to the new website and look at your kudosu tab, its there
Topic Starter
[MTF] Wolfette

_Meep_ wrote:

they’re just comments now, i dont see why there would be a need for a whole section dedicated to this
The log doesn’t show you which map creator and which map got you the kudosu anymore
Pawsu

_Meep_ wrote:

I agree. However, I think the log would look nice if it included the map creator as well (though that's kind of unnecessary because you can find the creator with a click), but I feel if anything, the creator might be listed at some point.
Lyawi
I would prefer counting the maps you modded instead of all the comments you did on each difficulty, yeah. Like it could register if you got at least one kudosu in modding this and it'll count as 1. If it shows up only in v2 "forum" or however it's actually called that would be cool to see if people experienced in modding already
Stefan
Kudosu received is the new post log for for modder. If you're wondering about your point being accepted or not, check the discussion section. Else, there is no deeper reason to provide a log of suggestions you've made for beatmaps. It's rather interesting which sort of beatmaps you've commentated, like mentioned by Lyawi.
Lyawi
I guess I wasn't talking about sort of beatmaps