forum

[Web] Show most recent bubble instead of first bubble

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Shohei Ohtani
So when looking in the pending beatmap forum, I see that there's an indication of how long a map has been bubbled. Which is wonderful. In fact, I think I was the one that reccomended that. Which makes me happy.

However, one thing I've noticed is that this shows the date of the FIRST bubble that a map has had, rather than the most recent bubble.

This causes a few issues. Some maps get bubbled but are either graveyarded or otherwise stopped for some reason. However, when the map gets rebubbled months later, it'll show "waiting for 5 months" when really the new bubble hadn't been there for more than an hour. I'd like for the forum to be able to recognize the newest icon, instead of the first icon, so there can be a more accurate idea of "what is the oldest bubbled map that we should be taking care of first."

And I understand that this can be unfair to things that have very small bubble pops (ie. If a map is bubbled for 2 weeks, but gets popped over a metadata fix, it'll look like it's a new bubble with this new system.), but the situations in which this would benefit far outnumber the situations where this would disbenefit.

And I'm aware that this exists. However, it can be unorganized and at times unhelpful: https://osu.ppy.sh/p/bubbles
Bara-
Yes please

Also, the bubble page is weird. Some maps appear multiple times (Go Ichinose - Magma Dan Toujou, AOA - Heart Attack, Toto - Holy War)
Intended?
Topic Starter
Shohei Ohtani
sooo uhhhh how about that
abraker

CDFA wrote:

sooo uhhhh how about that
bubbles are doomed
Topic Starter
Shohei Ohtani
thanks for letting me know
abraker