Anyways, got any good f2p games for me?
Meah
Omg
Play minesweeper
Topic Starter
DXPOHIHIHI
Omg
Play minesweeper

Lol no u I can now play osu in 60 FPS!!!!!!!!!!!!
levesterz
F2p game hmmm. Only one i remember atm is path of exile. Its like diablo but ....err yeah just like diablo.
Edit: pbantasy earth zero 2 is good too.

And swordgirl online. (Its card adeath game)
KupcaH

levesterz wrote:

F2p game hmmm. Only one i remember atm is path of exile. Its like diablo but ....err yeah just like diablo.
But 10x better.
E m i

KupcaH wrote:

levesterz wrote:

But 10x better.
You gonna upset diablo/diablo 2 players :oops:
KupcaH

Momi wrote:

KupcaH wrote:

[
But 10x better.
ok

10x better than Diablo 3
Vuelo Eluko

Momi wrote:

as a diablo/diablo 2 player (i played d2 for literally 7 years almost daily), I have 2 things to say..
diablo 2 did not age well at all. Going back and trying to play it is painful, and that hurts to admit as someone who loved it for so long but it's just that dated.
and
path of exile is amazing
it is everything d3 should have been and more. I consider it the spiritual successor to diablo 2.

worth mentioning that a lot of the people who worked on PoE are from the original studio that made D2. D3 was made by entirely different people than the older game.

the new path of exile league starts in 6 days so best to wait for that if you want to hop in. I will be going hard, took 2 weeks off work for it.

However if you don't like using your brain or having virtually endless choices to make and just want an admittedly smooth and responsive combat system D3 does deliver.
Saturnalize
purble place
ColdTooth
I've played both PoE and Diablo 3, and both of them are really good games. I've been with Diablo 3 ever since it launched, maybe it's why I prefer it more than PoE, if I play two games that play similarly, then it's hard for me to balance out which game to play, and which to master.
Vuelo Eluko
I played d3 at launch and basically quite around the time of paragon levels being added.
game didnt have a lot of staying power to me.. tho as one of the first wave of people to reach inferno difficulty holy shit the difficulty was amazing, blue packs were nightmares but fun.
Topic Starter
DXPOHIHIHI
Diablo is boring, give me better games pls
yuhaii
ok
levesterz
here a few more:

i wanna kill kamilia 3

i wanna kill kamilia 2

i wanna kill kamilia

I wanna record my Jumps

I wanna try a Collab(共同開発)

I wanna enjoy the Music

I Wanna Be The Boshy

I wanna be the Engine Nikaple Edition

I wanna BOMB the Summer Holiday(共同開発)

I wanna Biu!(共同開発)

I wanna be making forever enjoy Desperately2(共同開発)

more to come
clover
mario 64 rom hacks
abraker

szkiller wrote:

Anyways, got any good f2p games for me?
https://itch.io/games/free
Flavored_old
minecraft
kai99
my 4 yo laptop died like today and this thread caught my eye, good job and pls dont come over to gnr, ty op
Bloom
Nobody cares.
E m i

LumpBloom7 wrote:

Nobody cares.
Except you in that case?
GSG95

Momi wrote:

LumpBloom7 wrote:

Nobody cares.
Except you in that case?
I also don't care.

And your next line will be "But you care enough to say you don't care?"

i am a magik man

You know what, you're right. Why the hell does he care enough to bump this thread?

It's days old.