forum

[Archived] What happened to all of my songs? Says not yet calculated...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
5DollarsJP
So I downloaded what I thought was just one single beatmap but it turned out to be a bunch of beatmaps plus a bunch of mania, taiko, and catch maps...and now all of my maps says "not yet calculated" and I am so confused as to why it says this. I had deleted every single mania, taiko, and catch maps a week ago and everything was just fine...but I wanted to a certain song so I went to google because I couldn't find it on osu!direct, and it turned out to be a bunch of different maps but the file of the map that I downloaded wasn't even that big. I tried doing the F5 button and that didn't do anything..still says "not yet calculated"...what do I do? Thanks. I also put in a link where I uploaded a photo of my game showing that it says "not yet calculated" dunno if that will be much help but any advice would be appreciated.

https://imgur.com/a/2rXBV
Kao
Since you have so much maps, it's checking if the map is in which grouping. (checking which map is below 1 star, 1 star, 2 stars etc.)
You should turn off grouping while it loads.
Topic Starter
5DollarsJP
But I don’t know why it’s doing that though if I just downloaded one beatmap that somehow turned into a bunch of neat maps...so weird.
Kao
Wasn't the file big? Maybe it was a beatmap pack
Otherwise if it wasn't a big map then the database might have gotten corrupted

Check osu!/Songs to make sure it didn't increase significantly
If it did, then there's no problem
If it's still the same size then move out osu!.db while osu! Is closed to fix the database