forum

Touhou Project Chibi skin

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Invisime

Sir Penguin wrote:

Thanks a ton! I really appreciate this. :)
welcome
Topic Starter
Invisime

brunocvo wrote:

Where is the download link?:'(
http://puu.sh/e3S3N/7b0932a79f.osk
Weiss3
Good Skin :D
Libi-Chan
cute skin(ɔ◔‿◔)ɔ ♥
Haechu
God, I love this skin n_n
Topic Starter
Invisime

Libi-Chan wrote:

cute skin(ɔ◔‿◔)ɔ ♥
libush
HarddS
I love it! Great work :)
DIOkuya
Great skin,except the numbers look a little odd after 9. Hit cirlces labeled 10 end up being backwards,so it shows up as "01" instead of "10". :)
aeruz
i love the skin you make, it so cute and cool>
A Medic
Thank you for the skin I love it.
Maddy Hatty
This is my favorite touhou skin
Aswan V Otaku
cute
Luel Roseline
Very good.
However, If you fix the spinner, it will be better...
snz
kawaii <3
Liame
It's an awesome skin but I just can't seem to get the cirno fruit ryuuta to work. It's always the default one... Am I doing something wrong ? °-°
phamtungtn
why my ryouta not become cirno ?
BILY3804
marsell aoki
how can i get the catch the be character cause i don't have the custom one you put :shock:
and i like your skin :D
pehanpro159
Can someone explain why i can't get the catch skin to work
h3oCharles
nice necro xd
Prophecy
Wonderful original Touhou skin, it quite impressing! Nice job!
pehanpro159
So about the Catch The Beat fruit catcher skin that doesn't work. I went on and fixed it by myself. the problem is the image file is missing "-idle","-kiai" and "-fail" in their title so i added it and it works like a charm. Here is the link to the fixed Catch the beat skin file: https://mega.nz/#!rJRhERbI!x2kIHIP4TteiW1ph6GaIgmPYDjztGgD3fRgbzZxlfk0
Edit: -fail and -kiai doesnt work in the file because it only take one frame
Lunaromantic
This is a very cute skin and all, but is there a way to fix the Fruit Ryuuta? I looked in the files and I can't really see anything I can do to fix it without messing it up...
LizzieIsAWolf
It looks cute
yammynamychan
the download link?
Lunyfreya
I love to catch the snowflakes! ♥
Very good work here! =)
renfilth
Best touhou skin ever 10/10
Kikieh
ummm the link for the 300 hit icon is dead
marcell
my favorite skin <3
Xgojfz
Nice
attackpocket
is ther no way to fix the ryuuta?
Topic Starter
Invisime

attackpocket wrote:

is ther no way to fix the ryuuta?
sorry it's a little old lol
and of course there is! there are a few things to fix i'll post a link as soon as i'm done!
NatLop
The download link doesn't seem to be working for me, is there any way to fix that?
Topic Starter
Invisime

UKN0WN3 wrote:

The download link doesn't seem to be working for me, is there any way to fix that?
I don't know why but it just doesn't work on chrome browser(works on firefox for sure) but hold on I'm just posting a better version of this skin because it had a few issues and i'll upload it to google drive instead of puush(maybe both lol)!
sWiss_X_toXic
boa mano
Thuxder
I really like the skin!!! Only thing I don't like much about it is the mania skins but that's ok! I found the 4k kind of hard to read but that's because I'm not a fan of the line skins. This is my opinion so please don't hate me for it... Over all I love the pack!!! It's really good.
Topic Starter
Invisime

Thuxder wrote:

I really like the skin!!! Only thing I don't like much about it is the mania skins but that's ok! I found the 4k kind of hard to read but that's because I'm not a fan of the line skins. This is my opinion so please don't hate me for it... Over all I love the pack!!! It's really good.
haha np thank you <3
Nekosha
old skin's puush don't work or i didn't know why i cant download