forum

I need help getting pp

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[MTF] Wolfette
I’m trying to get 2,500pp. Someone give me some maps to help me reach this goal.

Also, how the hell do you hit the hyperdashes in Various BGM - From under to upper? It seems completely random wether I hit them or not, even when I’m going at a consistent speed
A Moon Gust
Keep playing CTB specific maps if you want more PP.
FCing platters in mapsets such as: dr wily castle, samurai, granat, star, harumachi clover [light rain], scattered rose, bloody purity, zzz euro star mix, flyers, ginsen no kaze, xy&z, opening, 864 melody, shiori tv size, aliez, base after base, prismic, toward the horizon, 7 colors, and chronoxia would you give around 80-95 PP each and they are all under two minutes.
Topic Starter
[MTF] Wolfette

A Moon Gust wrote:

Keep playing CTB specific maps if you want more PP.
FCing platters in mapsets such as: dr wily castle, samurai, granat, star, harumachi clover [light rain], scattered rose, bloody purity, zzz euro star mix, flyers, ginsen no kaze, xy&z, opening, 864 melody, shiori tv size, aliez, base after base, prismic, toward the horizon, 7 colors, and chronoxia would you give around 80-95 PP each and they are all under two minutes.
Thank you
CelegaS
PP scale with star rating and combo. So to gain pp you have to full combo higher and higher difficulty.
Ryukishi
Play the maps which are not converted?