out of 54 applicants, 11 will be joining this round! (double our current member count):
- Natsuadditionally, we'll be letting some new members host sets this round contrary to what's written in the first post
how new members were selected:
each applicant has a row in a spreadsheet similar to this
the green cells show that the applicant met some of the criteria listed on the first post of this thread:
- he has at least 10 ranked maps
- he ranked a map in 2017/2018
- he surpassed minimum modding activity (more than 3 mods in 3 months, "1"=true "0"=false)each of these green cells added 1 to the "total" value on the right
the red cells show that the applicant didn't meet some of the criteria:
- he didn't have at least 200 kudosu
- he hasn't ranked any mapsets of licensed featured artist songs (each set would add 1 to the total)through this, priority was given to those who met more of the criteria -- especially those who ranked more featured artist maps in the past. mappers who didn't meet all the criteria were still given the opportunity to join though.
because a lot of applicants were equally matched based solely on the criteria, a blind vote was held. each current guild member subjectively chose 5-10 users who they believed made high quality maps and could work well together. the votes column shows how many current guild members supported the applicant. those votes were added to the total value.
all applicants were then sorted by their totals and the ones passing a threshold (8 in this case) were selected to join. if you want to see the totals of all applicants, see the full spreadsheet here!
next round will likely have more opportunity for joining, so don't feel down if you didn't make it this time!