Berserk skin(Alpha2)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Tsugako
Skin Name: Berserk
Creator: Tsugako(myself)
Theme: Berserk manga
Version: Alpha2, few updates added(slider ball, scorebar, cursor, and some more things. Older versions of those can be found in the folder "optional changes")
Tags: Berserk
Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/i9emrj5s ... erk(alpha2).rar

Size: Around 1,48MB
Is it fully skinned? No, its Osu! only(at least for now)
Screenshots:

Any sugestions are accepted, hope this will satisfy everyone who wanted a Berserk skin but could'nt do or find it(me included).
h3oCharles
did you even try researching?
Frogsi
What is this?
Topic Starter
Tsugako

h3oCharles wrote:

did you even try researching?
I am researching, as i said it will take along time to complete the skin, since i dont have any experience with skinning yet and i realy want it to be good.
But this version is what i could do in one night, i uploaded it this early because i wanted suggestions and any ideas on how to make it better.
Topic Starter
Tsugako

FroxXyyy wrote:

What is this?
A realy early version of a skin about Berserk(manga) that i am doing, i uploaded it early because i need more ideas for the skin :)
h3oCharles

CBullet wrote:

Mixed skins aren't allowed on this subforum. If you'd like to share your mixed skin, please feel free to do so on your own userpage! A mixed skin is one that uses elements that aren't made by the creator, and usually are taken from a website. (osuskinner for example) Please avoid doing this in the future, as all following threads will be locked or wastelanded.

Here are the forum rules: t/318193